Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The USA is already conservative, even the current administration is very right compared to world standards.

Gives you a good idea of what might happen if the rest of the world went that way.
    not everyone can the dominant force for good though. oh wait you hate USA and are blind. hard to reason with extremists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Would conservative America fix inner cities where the crime is the strongest?
    I thought he was implying he would get rid of Democrats. Thus inner cities would largely be a non-issue, unless I am wrong and they have a lot of Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Would conservative America fix inner cities where the crime is the strongest?

Also, the states with the highest incarceration rates are overwhelmingly red states.
    a conservative USA would have them back in slavery, so yes the inner cities crime problem would be drastically reduced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I thought he was implying he would get rid of Democrats. Thus inner cities would largely be a non-issue, unless I am wrong and they are Republican strongholds.
    pretty much

10+ Year Old Account
    It would look irradiated and lifeless.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    You mean people would be responsible for their own actions?! Woah...we can't have that now. People are too stupid for that! We need rich old white people to tell us how to spend our money and live our lives!
    Then I guess we're lucky Bernie Sanders is running for President.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    It would look irradiated and lifeless.
    You think conservatives need nukes to get the job done?

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4, Freedom, Liberty, Bald Eagles, "Fairness", and something about treading and snakes, I don't fucking know.

Also, I was under the impression all the countries in Europe were very different. OP seems to lump them in like some blob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You think conservatives need nukes to get the job done?
    No, I just think there is a lot more unadulterated testosterone driven bravado in the conservative side. Everything becomes a contest and manhood measuring. We'd see a lot more brinksmanship (see; Putin) which I think would lead to a lot more war, and with the age of nuclear weapons it wouldn't end well.

No, I just think there is a lot more unadulterated testosterone driven bravado in the conservative side. Everything becomes a contest and manhood measuring. We'd see a lot more brinksmanship (see; Putin) which I think would lead to a lot more war, and with the age of nuclear weapons it wouldn't end well.
    which democrats exactly? the ones that listen to young thug or the white ones?

Yeah, of all the Republican candidates, Rand Paul is the only one who seems actually hesitant to head into conflicts.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    In a conservative world we wouldn't have people pulling out the race/sex card at every opportunity . Men can be free to be manly and women to be feminine without being eviscerated. The liberal PC and JSW nonsense would go out of fashion and fade faster than disco. We would also have less riots, murders, rapes, homelessness and crime in general since the vast majority of those come from the other side. Prisons would literally empty. Christmas would remain Christmas instead of Happy Holidays or Red Cup Starbucks, etc. Coming up we have Thanksgiving, which once again we would be eating dinner with the family instead of waiting outside Walmart days in advance to fight and trample one another over a $15 toaster.

It would be cool.

US would have better environmental protection, less reliance on foreign oil, Europe would have a more limited immigration policy. People sticking to their own would erase a lot of warfare, for one thing. Shinzo Abe wouldn't be prime minister. etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    In a conservative world we wouldn't have people pulling out the race/sex card at every opportunity . Men can be free to be manly and women to be feminine without being eviscerated. The liberal PC and JSW nonsense would go out of fashion and fade faster than disco. We would also have less riots, murders, rapes, homelessness and crime in general since the vast majority of those come from the other side. Prisons would literally empty. Christmas would remain Christmas instead of Happy Holidays or Red Cup Starbucks, etc. Coming up we have Thanksgiving, which once again we would be eating dinner with the family instead of waiting outside Walmart days in advance to fight and trample one another over a $15 toaster.

It would be cool.
    nice delusion. can i live in it too?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    nice delusion. can i live in it too?
    Probably not, as you might be one of the people that have to go.

for

Yes, note the flag. Quite sad when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Ambition, personal responsibility, civility, law & order, strength of character, respect and other similar traits would be more valued than they currently are.
    Ambition: Most of our ambitious people are living in poverty at this point as statistically most attempts WILL fail and our lack of wages and safety net ensures that they have a hard fall unless they already are rich or have access to it and those who don't, many times are not capable of getting another attempt.

Personal Responsibility: As it stands now, those at the middle and bottom take on the most personal responsibility it seems as they are the ones held most liable for any fuckups they do while the top generally can pay their way out of it. Don't believe me, google the term "Affluenza" or the punishments given to both the upper class and the lower class for the same crimes.

Civility: No, just no. We vilify the poor regardless of if they had a choice in the matter or not while we idolize the rich whether they earned it or not. And overall, we are generally the more we worship money, the less civil we have become. Especially when your wages are so low that you have to take every advantage, no matter how underhanded, to survive many times.

Strength of Character & Respect: Reread my previous 2 blocks.

Sorry, but if we were more conservative, we would be much worse off as we are ALREADY overly conservative to the point it is dragging us down as a nation with shortsighted ideologies that don't mesh well with reality or history.

While pure liberalism is a bad idea, so is pure capitalism. We need to have a mixture of both. While the labor and unskilled are required to keep the nation going and can effectively ensure that anyone who can work can find it at a living wage, the more economically right wing it can be, BUT as automation and such removes the bargaining power and need for the underclass, the more left wing those approaches MUST be for any equity.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    We might see us getting a bit of our national pride back. Then we'd deal with the illegal immigrants.

Granted as far as Europe is concerned my country is 'Conservative' and we have neither of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    Probably not, as you might be one of the people that have to go.

for

Yes, note the flag. Quite sad when you think about it.
    it's okay ezgege i can tell you have no argument and are now resorting to ad hominem and personal attacks. /pets ezgeze.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I don't know
    Conservatives are in power in my home country and I like them, if they were like them maybe the world would be a bit better

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it's okay ezgege i can tell you have no argument and are now resorting to ad hominem and personal attacks. /pets ezgeze.
    Except you replied to my first post with an ad hominem of your own. Hypocrisy much? What I stated earlier was all true, you just don't want to acknowledge it and admit I was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The USA is already conservative, even the current administration is very right compared to world standards.

Gives you a good idea of what might happen if the rest of the world went that way.
    I would say the USA is very liberal actually. For example: look at the current immigration situation. You would call that a "conservative" approach to immigration? If the immigration situation alone isn't enough for you then look at the recent healthcare changes.