Deleted

Horde The true meaning of being an arms warrior

Arms are not crazed berserkers like our fury cousins, we are the absolute grandmasters at arms,
    we are the ones who master every aspect of war, whether it's a strategy or disciplined fighting.
    We are decisive and disciplined warriors, our every swing matters, every swing hits its mark.

When armies march to battle, we arms warriors are the ones to rally the troops, we don't need the holy powers of a paladin,
    nor do we need the arcane magics of a mage to inspire them to fight. Equipped only with our weapon, willpower and battlecry,
    we inspire every troop to fight to his/her last breath.

We embrace the heat of the battlefield, it fuels us, But we still find cold- and calmness in the heat.
    While other classes lose themselves to the bloodrush of the battlefield, our minds stay equilibrium between fury and calm,
    making us the eyes of the storms, ice in the middle of an inferno.

Lok'tar Ogar!

Deleted
    I hope Blizzard agree with you.

I always viewed Arms as Sir Arthur Dayne and fury more like... well a frothing berserker orc. Please make arms good again blizz.. please...

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Warrior lore/design has changed a lot over the course of WoW and will probably change more before it's done. The was a time when Arms was the Conan style barbarian spec whacking opponents into the ground with slow/heavy hits from our 2h's and fury was the dualist fast/weak style spec.

Yes, let us gloriously spam rend and mortal strike until our arms grow tired!

/10char

I would say the current iteration of arms works perfectly with that class fantasy. You have to remain calm and calculated throughout the most chaotic parts of an encounter, never losing an MS/CS reset etc.
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream
    Warrior DPS Hellfire Citadel Guide (Spreadsheet and Videos)
    BattleTag: fuguki#2456

[IMG][/IMG]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fuguki View Post
    I would say the current iteration of arms works perfectly with that class fantasy. You have to remain calm and calculated throughout the most chaotic parts of an encounter, never losing an MS/CS reset etc.
    If you think the current rotation with whirlwind is a good part about the arms rotation we might just aswell turn the Warrior class halls into the Dance studios.

I do miss the old arms, where everything fit in with the theme. Arms warriors were patient, inflicting wounds and injuries(Mortal Strike, Rend, Deep Wounds), softening up the foe until you could strike them with an overwhelming assault(Col Smash, Slam, Overpower), periodically working in quick, skillful hits(Heroic Strike), before finally finishing off the beaten, bleeding opponent with a coup de grace(Execute).