Best transmogs for Shadowform

Hi my fellow priests!

I'm looking for inspiration for my Shadow transmog. I used to just put together transmogs I like and then go into shadow form and watch them sort of ... disappear.

Maybe some of you have some cool hints for transmogs that look great in Shadow form? Maybe shoulders or weapons that have a distinct glow or silhouette that look especially cool or eerie with that purple touch? I don't care whether it's the original or brighter shadow form

This is what I posted in the [Priest] Transmogrification Mega Thread. You should find plenty of inspiration in there.

Items and model viewer >here< (link to wowhead)
    "No Mom, this is not just a phase!"

The Mage tier lookalike from normal HFC is pretty sweet. Get a weapon with a Mongoose Illusion (matches the green glow from the shoulders, belt, and head) and you're set.

I remember TBC having some good stuff but nothing specific since I don't really play priest that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakazz View Post
    This is what I posted in the [Priest] Transmogrification Mega Thread. You should find plenty of inspiration in there.
    Oh! I have something similar just a different color and staff.

I prefer how this mog looks with shadow form glyphed, as it highlights it very well while still being shadowy.

Deleted

Kind of liked the Old God theme coming for Spriest, still missing shoulders, a decent belt and gloves.

As you can tell the MOP pvp gear looks amazing in shadow form. I got the elite green that season and omg I love it. All the colors look fantastic.

Green looks best imo: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...s14_malev2.jpg
    Last edited by Kretan; 2015-11-13 at 12:14 AM.

The tier 6 set is honestly the best shadow transmog.

Tier 2 priest looks pretty good imo. I've been using it for a few weeks now and love it, though I use the glyph for shadowform so it's not as dark but that all depends I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    The tier 6 set is honestly the best shadow transmog.
    I put that and MOP pvp gear as top spots. Both are fantastic.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, really nice ideas

I think I'll probably also like the new Mythic armor with those "twig" like "wings" for the silhouette, but I haven't gotten that yet.

t10 heroic version, has a nice glow on the helm.
    Last edited by DeiVias; 2015-11-13 at 03:21 PM.