Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I go in cycles myself, I'll play a lot and then take a break, pick it back up, etc. I'd not played seasons until this one, great reason to level the classes I never had, I was playing it as my main game for probably a month or so, and put Wow into garrison maintenance mode. I'm on a break again, but I was actually thinking about picking it back up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to play D3, I really do, but the game lags so hard it's unplayable.
    None of my other games/programs have this issue. Just D3.
    The true demon lord.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    All the real Diablo players quit after D3 launch.

Your comment is 2edgy4me.

As far as I saw last time I logged on it's filled with leachers. So I don't even bother playing anything but solo. I don't mind playing group with someone with a high paragon but trying to gear a new character, I've been there many times and it sucks. But seeing a low paragon on torment 6, and especially 9 and 10 where I usually play not even attempting to use their own legs to get somewhere pisses me off.

Guess I'm a fake player then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Etna- View Post
    That's strange. Is it connection or rendering lag?

Deleted
    it's a bit small atm but mostly because the season is at its end.
    seasons are a tad bit too long imo so the community almost dies out.

But a new season should start in a months time which tend to throw some wood into the fire.

Also that the game have been in a horrible state this season with monks ruling everything and barb being the only other option if you wanna compete has been a big problem.
    I rly wanna play dh/wizard/crusader but they're so underpowered atm that it's stupid, i like playing competitively (got top 10 wizard last season before i stopped playing) (and got top 20 crus this season before i stopped playing) (i mostly quit when none of my friends is playing anymore and because i feel like i'm getting stuck)

but if you wanna play in a group that is not made up of purely friends then you're in a bad luck unless you play monk/barb or find a group that doesn't care about pushing high GR

i'm rly hoping that this season is gonna be more balanced.
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-12-09 at 12:17 AM.

New season unless we get more changes its looking like Invoker crusader and firebirds wiz will be top dog. All classes looking good though, DH has a few options, so do barbs. WD still behide the pace a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by -Etna- View Post
    I have a crap 5mb connection and can play D3 just fine - sure i cannot download or stream during gameplay but it's more than enough. Check if it's not a speed but a line quality issue as i had the same symptoms and then discovered that i had huge packet loss with my old connection.

Hell, d3 can be played decently even with 3g connections (i did it for a while).

EDIT: on topic, as the game structure revolves around seasons/patches players just fluctuate between full servers when a new patch is released to very few people when they get what the want from the game. I ended playing it the same way, though the season journey added that small additional objectives that kept me playing for a while this time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

i normally revisit for Diablo at the start of a new season, 2 weeks top as of the last one.I Remember the days when i had up to 10 off my friends playing Diablo, those days unfort are past even with new seasons.

Spend the vast majority of my gaming time in Grim Dawn now.

They can back to try RoS only to quit a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    They can back to try RoS only to quit a week later.
    2edgy2hard. Glad you cleared it up though. For a second there, I thought people were actually playing this season. . . must have been bots.

Deleted
    I did what i did in S4 and i'm ready to wipe all the crap from my inventory and start new S5 when it comes out.
    This season i'm going to do some meta chars because if you play for fun, people kick you from pub games because you're not able to clear ultra high rifts that nobody should even do in pub games. I joined T10 GRs and people are doing 55-60 there isn't T10 like 45?

It usually picks up when we get a new season, though from playing the last few days, trying to do greater rifts in public games, no one talks and they leave if your gear is sub-optimum. Like I can solo up to a 65 rift, I don't think my gear is that bad...
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2015-12-30 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The community isn't dead, no. It picks up again for about a month or two after every new Season, but slows down after that. Never truly dies though.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Seasonal game where people go crazy for a few weeks and then disappear/slow down until the next season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Seasonal game where people go crazy for a few weeks and then disappear/slow down until the next season.
    Well that is really good. What do you guys expect?

D2 was dead nearly all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Well that is really good. What do you guys expect?

D2 was dead nearly all the time.
    we will see now, they're going to set it down to 3 months for each season which is going to help a ton with the player base going down each season.
    And if they manage to balance the game out pretty well that is going to help a lot too, being able to pick whatever class you want and be able to push into high Grifts just like everyone else and not to be forced to play Monk all the time to do it is a lot more fun.