Page 1 of 2
LastLast

OMG release the kraken already!

The anticipation is killing me

awwww they released the monk maybe the druid at bedtime?!?!?!?! Waaahhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Well, slightly less than 6 hours to go.

I like how they originally had "In this entry, we’re exploring the Druid" on the MMO champion post about it.

Also under the Windwalker part-
    "Gameplay
    Powerful themes fuel the Guardian Druid, but the gameplay falls short of delivering on them. In particular,"...what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I like how they originally had "In this entry, we’re exploring the Druid" on the MMO champion post about it.

Also under the Windwalker part-
    "Gameplay
    Powerful themes fuel the Guardian Druid, but the gameplay falls short of delivering on them. In particular,"...what.
    Blizzard playing with my emotions. Not cool. Not cool at all, Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Blizzard playing with my emotions. Not cool. Not cool at all, Blizz.
    For some reason all I can hear in my head is "It's tearing up my heart when I'm with youuu"

I want to see it, but at the same time I'm scared after seeing what they did to MW and Disc =/

Let's hope the new Boomkin mechanics are resource based...like your spells charge solar/lunar independently and you can use the power to use certain spells in certain situations (lunar -> aoe and multidot, solar -> single target) or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    I want to see it, but at the same time I'm scared after seeing what they did to MW and Disc =/
    I don't even play a Druid and I'm scared of what they might do to the kitties and lazorchickenz O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    Yeah, I thought in the preview they said they liked Resto but... we'll see. He's been my main for 10 years, if they screw it up I'll sooner quit than reroll.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

You do know that monk was suppose to come first, right? There is a schedule for it all....Druids are tonight at 5pm PST

Deleted
    That slip up practically confirms a remake for Guardian Druid.

So far the classes I enjoy, the changes have been brutal as fuck, druid is the last one in that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    WTB class post... QQ
    Send them corgi nu...pictures, maybe that helps.

Deleted
    I hope they give Lifebloom back to Moonkin, make it 3 stacks again and don't allow you to heal in Moonkin form. Also don't put any Damage increase on Moonkin form apart from perhaps secondary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Send them corgi nu...pictures, maybe that helps.
    I tried this morning on twitter and it was no good Though maybe I distracted them and that's how the line about guardian got in there

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I tried this morning on twitter and it was no good Though maybe I distracted them and that's how the line about guardian got in there
    So...you are a leaker? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    That slip up practically confirms a remake for Guardian Druid.
    That was expected they said they wanted to move away from dodgy bears and move more towards high health meat shields.