High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Shadow priest names

Hey all!

So, considering how in Legion we'll be pretty much tentacle monsters, has anyone decided if they want to have a fancy name to match?
    I had some ideas along the lines of Ecchimonster, but also Tentacular, Tentacruel was saddly already taken on my server..

What are your ideas, if you plan to have a new priest, or rename the current one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

My Priest's name is Vaatu (from Legend of Korra) I named him that before because of the purple lasers and such but I think the tentacles will still fit the name.
    Last edited by Bangaa; 2015-11-11 at 10:40 PM. Reason: pictures

Deleted
    well, if i got a cool name for a char, i dont gonna share dude...eheheh

Deleted
    I think Entropy is really cool name with new spriest lore, its affinity to the Void and its nature

Deleted
    Your cool nick will pop up when you least expect.
    Dont think about it, its worse, and when you are at bed i bet a cool nick will pop up

Deleted
    Sticking with "Sticky" for my gnome-SP

I'll be sticking with Djriff as its what people know me by. If I was inclined to change, probably go with something like Davy Jones.

Yeah, my shadow priest on AD - EU is already named Ilsensine. I have mind flayers, cranium rats and knowledge eaters as my followers. Shhhh, careful we must not wake them yet.

Deleted
    I named my boosted human Bolton, was cool I guess.

Deleted
    My Priest will be Miranha, no matter what
    This didnt make me feel bad when found it

Deleted
    Facemeltor is always a great name for a shadow priest.
    Does Cthulu fall under the naming rules? Prolly already taken anyways.
    Or try Kalima, that doesn't have anything to do with tentales or shadows per se but it's kinda evil nontheless. Ah well, someone will get offended at that not getting the reference but the indian goddess. Even that would work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Executer View Post
    Your cool nick will pop up when you least expect.
    Dont think about it, its worse, and when you are at bed i bet a cool nick will pop up
    I got my best names from misheared lyrics of songs in languages I don't understand. Just take what sounds good.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2015-11-16 at 08:15 PM.

mine is Xinful, seems fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    My priest is named 'Persephone', Wife of Hades. Due to Kore's abduction to the underworld, Demeter neglected the world in her search for her daughter, and many mortals died. Kore/'Maiden' became dubbed Persephone/'Destroyer of Light' (or Bringer of Darkness/Death in some versions) signifying that her presence in the underworld is the cause of winter, and by result, famine and starvation.

That and well, I just have a soft spot for Persephone in mythology, so happy to have the name with no alt codes.

Thx, I know a bit of Latin because I translated void into Latin which is inasis and I found Nyarlathotep in ur link so then...read my username.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marinai View Post
    Hey all!

So, considering how in Legion we'll be pretty much tentacle monsters, has anyone decided if they want to have a fancy name to match?
    I had some ideas along the lines of Ecchimonster, but also Tentacular, Tentacruel was saddly already taken on my server..

What are your ideas, if you plan to have a new priest, or rename the current one?
    Yeah, my user is a good name, I just made this account to reply and show off my awesome name, you like it, it’s Nyarlathotep from the lovecraft gods and inasis which is void in Latin.

Deleted
    2015-11-11, 11:27 PM
    2015-11-11, 11:37 PM
    2015-11-12, 12:27 PM
    2015-11-12, 12:31 PM
    2015-11-12, 01:09 PM
    2015-11-12, 04:37 PM
    2015-11-12, 04:44 PM
    2015-11-12, 04:49 PM
    2015-11-13, 10:00 PM
    2015-11-15, 04:33 AM
    2015-11-15, 10:10 AM
    2015-11-16, 09:07 PM
    2015-11-18, 06:23 PM
    2015-11-20, 10:18 AM
    Today, 02:37 PM

Why?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarynosisk View Post
    Thx, I know a bit of Latin because I translated void into Latin which is inasis and I found Nyarlathotep in ur link so then...read my username.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, my user is a good name, I just made this account to reply and show off my awesome name, you like it, it’s Nyarlathotep from the lovecraft gods and inasis which is void in Latin.
    Holy fuck, you should've been playing Diablo's Necromancer to be able to necro a post this old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarynosisk View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have none of this thread necromancy around these parts!

Not infracting you because you are new, but consider this a warning.

Locking the thread so that which is dead can eternal lie, and with strange aeons, even dead threads may die
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter