Deleted

Gladiator Stance will not be in Legion

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7227534?page=2

"Fistweaving (and Gladiator Stance) will not be joining us in Legion.

We love the fantasy that each of those “subspecs” promise, but leaving them as subspecs has proven to be problematic, making us unable to properly deliver on their fantasy. Trying to support two different playstyles within one spec restricts how much we can focus and bring out the strengths of either of them. We still love both of their concepts, however, and will look for opportunities to bring them back in the future.

Fistweaving in particular ended up being used mostly as a mana management tool to support Serpent Stance, instead of a damage/heal hybrid, which didn’t support its fantasy well. While we recognize that the initial goal for Mistweaver Monk -- combining a ranged healer with a melee healing style -- attracted some people to the class, quite a few things have changed since then. Most importantly, there’s been a huge shift away from smart heals in Warlords, which is continuing in Legion.

Mistweaver gameplay for most players was centered around their ranged healing spells, and our focus for the spec in 7.0 consists of reinforcing their unique array of healing tools and adding talents and artifact powers that support this style."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Saw that coming. Of course it's not going to fufill expectations when they build it up to be competitive, explicitly stating it will be. And then nerf it into un-viability because it's supposed to take some imaginary niche of patchwerk in low gear situations.

Deleted
    This sucks. Glad was one of the most enjoyable DPS specs.

Valech, the double-thread police : )

10+ Year Old Account
    And with this, I will take as the final nail in the coffin, and will be main-changing in Legion. =/

For whatever reason, of all the stuff they've ever removed from the game, this is the first that's ever really upset me. It's one thing to take away abilities or talents, another to remove an entire spec.

Makes the whole thing seem like a giant bait and switch.