Page 1 of 2
LastLast

NA proving they out meme every other region

Guild drama is best drama, thanks for the morning read.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

"Nobody liked you"

Awwww.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I was expecting a short poem, turns out this is like The Odyssey... it just doesn't end!
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    "you where used for splitfarm", "you had no progression kills" hehe ouch ouch ouch..

Epic thread, thnx OP
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now where has this thread been all my shitty morning? THis is great!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

15+ Year Old Account
    It takes 300 wipes to learn how 2 tab target ?
    I need to print that whole thread and goto a book binder shop.
    This stuff is epic!!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

https://soundcloud.com/hauntedna/rohan

I pray that someone, somewhere knows a mirror of this?
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/hauntedna/rohan

I pray that someone, somewhere knows a mirror of this?
    Some NA player should ask in that forum thread at NAbnet ;<

Would be nice to see what his original OP said before he swapped it to suicide inc.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2015-11-12 at 10:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, got annoyingly Twitch at the end. I was hoping for more drama, instead of memes that stopped being funny before they debuted -.-

Oh, well.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

15+ Year Old Account
    The meme part blows indeed, the gdrama is epic.

Deleted
    shouldnt this be in the wow forums? RETORtinG!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    What's a NA?
    North America or where shitty players come from since EU owns all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Nightmare Asylum.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2015-11-12 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    That kinda sums up the raiding quality in NA. Rest in piece shittier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    North America or where shitty players come from since EU owns all
    And in the thread on the official forums, I assume NA is referring to Nightmare Asylum.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    And in the thread on the official forums, I assume NA is referring to Nightmare Asylum.
    Dont know the guilds tbh you are probably correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm 'Suicide inc' reminds me of this Blizzard takes banned player's suicide threat seriously a bit different but.

Deleted
    Hahahaha and that random poster hustling in the thread:

"[Guild name] is a drama free, semi-casual guild looking for a few members to round out our raid team."

That was pretty hilarious, but I would'nt say that they outmeme everyone else - you should check out EU Argent Dawn forums, the drama that often goes on over there is equally funny