Poll: What do you think of Maelstrom?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It's not a tantrum, they are completely changing our play style and for no reason I can think of. I don't play rage / energy classes for a reason, I don't like them, which is why the only two melee specs I can stomach to play for longer than a week after max level is my main shaman and my paladin. And what else do I have to look at? That's all the information we've been given. Did they not think giving us sweet F.A information about our new play style other than it's a rework from the floor up and will change the core style of the spec that's been in place since it was created, was not going to raise a few eyebrows and make a lot of people concerned?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shapookya View Post
    And what is the big difference between "Not enough rage" and "Still on Cooldown"? The big difference is with the first you actively do something to "unlock" that skill, while with the second one you just wait and throw some limp noodles (shocks, LB) at the enemy in the meantime. All this change does, is giving us more control over the character.
    idd you maybe right with this one, hard to argue without more informations

Still not the same. The pace is different. We still have totems, heal, LB and other skills, talents and artifact traits.
    If you are so childish to only look at those shown ~4 skills and throw a tantrum, well, then I guess that's your own personal problem.
    the pace is different if you compare legion enh to current fury but dont forget that they will get changes to and in their class preview its sayed clearly
    "To help deliver on the fantasy of a relentless death-dealer, we’ve bolstered their gameplay around quickly building Rage and then going wild with Rampage. In particular, Enrage is now considerably more powerful, doubling your attack speed (and thus Rage generation, since the majority of Rage is still generated by auto-attacks), along with increasing damage based on Mastery."
    so the fear that we may end really similiar is not without reasons
    Last edited by kosajk; 2015-11-18 at 11:28 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Love/Hate is way too strong a way to describe something I haven't even had the chance to test yet. I didn't immediately want to kill a developer when I read about the new resource, so I guess that means I love it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothrik View Post
    Love/Hate is way too strong a way to describe something I haven't even had the chance to test yet. I didn't immediately want to kill a developer when I read about the new resource, so I guess that means I love it?
    did you want to have sex with him?