[Boomkin] Heroic Seed of creation worth upgrading first?

Hi guys.

So with 6.2.3 coming up, I would like to ask what does any of you guys who are still raiding mythic think about upgrading with Valor? In the first week we will be able to upgrade at least 5-6 items without running LFR. Therefore I would like to know if Heroic Seed is worth upgrading first? Weapon and DSI is a no brainer. I will probably upgrade my mythic tiers first as well. Do you guys think seed will take priority in upgrading or we can leave it to upgrade later?

Weapons and Trinkets should yield the most gain for any class or spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Weapons and Trinkets should yield the most gain for any class or spec.
    But I'm not asking about any other spec. I'm asking about Seed of Creation for Boomkin. It's not obvious for me that's why I want to ask other people's opinion.

I will probably upgrade it first, to reduce the rng involved with the trinket. As Nev said you should be upgrading the weapons and trinkets first and seeing as they cost 500 valor a piece, it somewhat irrelevant as you'd expect that you'll gather those first 1.5-2k points really fast (depends on how much you play ofc. So basically, in the first week you'll be able to get 3600 valor points without doing LFR (8x300 from mythic dungeons, 7x100 from daily heroics, 500 from the weekly event), which is 7 pieces, so I'm planning to do SoC->Weapon->DSI->Chest/Legs/Helm->Shoulder/Legs, although the order might slightly depend on what you have on mythic and what on heroic.

I'd upgrade my weapon first, but HC Seed is definitely high up in the list.

Thanks all for the input.

Deleted
    Any idea on how big the % will be when the hc version is upgraded?

Quote Originally Posted by wthIsGoingOn View Post
    Any idea on how big the % will be when the hc version is upgraded?
    If I'm not wrong it 4% per upgrade. That will make it 91% for Heroic non-Warforged.