10+ Year Old Account

Resubbed starting up again

I'm going to give swtor another crack after hearing lots of good things about the new expansion. Currently all my legacy guys are on prophecy of the five but my careful tracking over the last couple days has shown that it's basically always light. What other servers do you guys recommend? Their's only one other pvp but I'm not dead set on pvp server anyway. Has to be one of the east coast ones as well. Basically it boils down to JC or shadowlands?
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2015-11-13 at 01:41 AM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I can't speak to either of those I can say Harbinger is always busy, it is a PVE server though. So it does miss some of the things you are looking for but takes care of population issues around the clock since many Aussie and pacific players are on it also.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Been on JC for a while now.

I got to say, rarely an evening goes by you cannot jump into a SM ops with a decent PUG.
    They may not hit a lot of FP (but you'd have to check on the GF) but damn if that server doesn't run a fair amount of PUG SM OPS.

As far as PVP goes, I do believe the Empire side is a bit stronger.

I've been on Ebon Hawk and there's always stuff going on it seems. Least for the last couple weeks since I subbed back.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Either one would probably be pretty good. I'm on Begeren Colony (west coast server) which is considered the lowest pop of the non-dead servers and it's always got people and seems to be hopping pretty well. While you can server transfers are only 90CC so take advantage of it now to get them moved
    Yeah I've got all of my 14 characters on Begern Colony. Started there with the game release and hopefully never have to leave.