Why does it have to be youtube clips? All i want to see is a image of artifact path, an image of talents. Not have to sit through a video.
    Could that be added perhaps? Thnx for the effort though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawor View Post
    Why does it have to be youtube clips? All i want to see is a image of artifact path, an image of talents. Not have to sit through a video.
    Could that be added perhaps? Thnx for the effort though.
    Go look at our spec on Icy-Veins.

It's written by Wordup. Probably has more up to do info as well. Clicky here.
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2017-02-11 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Go look at our spec on Icy-Veins.

It's written by Wordup. Probably has more up to do info as well. Clicky here.
    Or the wowhead one, which is also by Wordup.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted

Welp. Just got this bad boy from a cache. Any other enhancement shamans using this?

Just simmed it and it's a minor upgrade via ilvl alone. But as long as I can be the envy of fury warriors everywhere that's cool by me.
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2017-02-21 at 10:11 PM.

nice high level trinket but chances are its going to get you killed more than anything

any1 able to tell me what i'm doing wrong here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...iew=analytical anything that you can think of would be gr8 to imp[rove my dps/rankings

also ive got 6 legionaries bots helm neck waist cc ring and leg. what are best 2 out of those?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2017-03-10 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    any1 able to tell me what i'm doing wrong here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...iew=analytical anything that you can think of would be gr8 to imp[rove my dps/rankings

also ive got 6 legionaries bots helm neck waist cc ring and leg. what are best 2 out of those?
    Your Flametongue uptime is VERY low. Everything under ~90% is too low, and its quite a lot of damage missing. I see one misscast of Frostbrand, unless it was used to slow down a lasher. You could cleave a bit more on Botanist as soon as the second and 3rd boss are spawned, which would give you a higher chance to proc Stormbringer, resulting in more Stormstrikes.
    Also, I think you're overdumping a bit with lava lash... 50+ casts seem rather high, considering you have 4 set pieces.

You should get your haste a bit higher, resulting in more potential procs and maelstrom generation via auto attacks. 2k Haste seems rather low to me.

Legendaries I'd use, especially for Botanist, are the Head and either legs or Sephuz. Prydaz is also a good option if you dont want to micromanage stuns on lashers to proc the extra Hastegain every spawn.

Also, missing either Haste or Masteryfood (300 / 375).

Other than that, and also because its late in germany and I'm way too tired, I cant see anything else. Maybe other people can take a look and add to the stuff that I wrote.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    So with the 20% damage increase for CL traits does CL play a stronger role in single target or are we still heavily focused on LL?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    So with the 20% damage increase for CL traits does CL play a stronger role in single target or are we still heavily focused on LL?
    Not until your 4p T19 is gone.

Should i replace my 775 nightblooming frond with an 880 entwined elemental foci?

I can't link my armory because my account is new, but my character's name is Dinkur, server is defias brotherhood.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Use gear compare sim https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/ That's the quickest way to know the answer

Quote Originally Posted by greegz View Post
    Should i replace my 775 nightblooming frond with an 880 entwined elemental foci?

I can't link my armory because my account is new, but my character's name is Dinkur, server is defias brotherhood.
    !simyoself
    Is probably the best you can get, even on the enhancement shaman discord.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

I read somewhere that they changed FoA so that you lose it when entering ghost wolf and lose ghost wolf when using FoA. True?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pundit View Post
    I read somewhere that they changed FoA so that you lose it when entering ghost wolf and lose ghost wolf when using FoA. True?
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...27135919054848

Confirmed bug
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is playing on Beta and has a build they think is working well can you share please.

If I posted in the incorrect place forgive me, I have been away from MMO Champs for a bit.
    Last edited by Shockzilla; 2018-06-16 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Been a while

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzilla View Post
    If anyone is playing on Beta and has a build they think is working well can you share please.

If I posted in the incorrect place forgive me, I have been away from MMO Champs for a bit.
    Lightning shield, forceful winds, overcharge, sundering, elemental spirits. Utility and survival talents are up to personal preference.

I'm really digging my damage in keystone dungeons but in raids I'm down by like 3k sustained from movements and mechanics.

I'm simming for 12k but in most raid encounters I'm only getting 9k if I'm not screwed by proc starvation.

Admittedly, I'm not using pots and I usually don't have any runes but I don't think that should be hindering me by that much.