Thread: Purging in M+

Deleted

Purging in M+

How do you guys handle purging in dungeons? I mean do you use some addon that tells you that target has a buff and can be purged. Or nameplates addon?
    In fact, is there even a buff that has to be purged in bfa dungeons?
    Im not experienced shaman, so I could use some help with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    How do you guys handle purging in dungeons? I mean do you use some addon that tells you that target has a buff and can be purged. Or nameplates addon?
    In fact, is there even a buff that has to be purged in bfa dungeons?
    Im not experienced shaman, so I could use some help with this.
    i dont think theres ever been a dungeon line-up that had so many mobs that can/need purging

Elvui shows me purgable rebuffs but there are also weak auras

In my experience there are A LOT of stuff to be purged and spellsteal in BFA dungeons. Every 3rd pack and I'm not even exaggerating. Yes, you would want to have a good nameplate addon for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have a mage or a DPS shaman in my group (usually running as resto) I let them handle it unless it's REALLY necessary. Mainly cause I feel like a spell steal is more valuable to the group since the mage GETS the buff rather than me just getting rid of it. But I try to weave critical purge targets between heals if I'm the only good dispel'r.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Whats the best for an add on ?

I have a Macro that targets my tanks target, but sometimes that just isn't enough.

Deleted
    Thanks all, was very helpful.