Deleted
    I think that it´s important to remind ourselves when we raid NH that NH is a LOT different from EN/ToV and actually suites our strenghts much better in therms of boss mechanics and fight length. Of course there are some not so favourable bossfights and when we tunnel on them we may feel a little bit left behind but overall I see us in a decent spot in NH. This at least was my personal observation (7/10 NH heroic within 1 day of raiding) and is also being reflected within the overall logs where even tho we are bellow average the difference to the top third isn´t that huge rly. On top of that we are benefiting quiet a lot from our 4p (which should also make us scale quiet good with better gear, pure assumption right here tho) what will help us to jump up some more ranks.
    Last edited by mmoc5e86aa8f04; 2017-01-21 at 08:10 AM.

New traits datamined:

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Enhancement

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, what happens now when we have some trinkets buffed? Frond and CoF?

Deleted
    Frond got Stealth-nerfed. It's not as good anymore.

Is Archanogolem Digit any good?

Quote Originally Posted by YanquiUXO View Post
    Is Archanogolem Digit any good?
    not really no

Having recently completed 4P and switching my rotation to the 4P one, I both understand why they made the changes they did but I'm also annoyed. Enh Shaman seem to be balanced too extremely around whether or not we have 4P. Before we get it, our rotation is a stupid mess that doesn't feel good to play and under-performs. After you get it, you're a damn Stormstrike spamming monster with a totally different but extremely easy rotation. A nice middle ground would have been good.

Also, if they're gonna effectively take hailstorm out of the Enh "meta" for this tier, the least they could do is offer some kind of alternative frost damage source.

Quote Originally Posted by Pundit View Post
    Having recently completed 4P and switching my rotation to the 4P one, I both understand why they made the changes they did but I'm also annoyed. Enh Shaman seem to be balanced too extremely around whether or not we have 4P. Before we get it, our rotation is a stupid mess that doesn't feel good to play and under-performs. After you get it, you're a damn Stormstrike spamming monster with a totally different but extremely easy rotation. A nice middle ground would have been good.

Also, if they're gonna effectively take hailstorm out of the Enh "meta" for this tier, the least they could do is offer some kind of alternative frost damage source.
    Fury of Air could be an awesome frost damage source
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Lashing Flames (Rank 1) (New) Your Flametongue damage increases the damage of your next Lava Lash by 0%. This effect stacks.
    Oh boy... Searing Flames is coming back lol. Not sure how I feel about that, I hope its a stacking buff on player not debuff on enemy. I suppose it will be good... would be nice to see LL hit hard and feel good to use instead of just to dump MS or proc SS (w/ set bonus).

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Fury of Air could be an awesome frost damage source
    That is actually a good idea, makes alot of sense esp since it also slows. It really seems like a big oversight on blizz's part to have a legendary like akainu and not have more sources of frost damage. As Enhance, all we have is FB which we would only use in PVE if we have the HS talent.... meanwhile Elemental gets frost shock baseline, and then either Icefury or Elem Blast talents to help proc the effect.

Some other source of frost damage would be good too... I have a few ideas:

- Fury of Air being frost is a great idea as u mentioned, this should prob happen regardless as it fits the spell and we have way too many sources of nature damage as it is.

- They could prob just turn LL from fire to frost damage completely, since we still always use FT for some extra melee damage but I guess it may not fit "thematically".

- Alternatively, They could make LL into frostfire damage, a mix of both elements, which would make it much easier to proc the wrist effect.

- Doom spikes could also have frost spikes, not just nature and fire (tho not sure if that counts for the legendary effect).

- A new ability or talent, like "Frost Slash" that is a cleave or aoe swipe type ability.... maybe a bit more bursty then the type of cleave damage we get from CL. This would give us another way to cleave adds or dungeon trash, as well as a frost source.

I dunno... but considering we are elemental warriors and our mastery includes all 3 spell schools we should really have some more frost damage. They should do something regardless of the akainu wrists.... they have made the problem more obvious but its not a huge loss if we don't use frost for that 2% dmg... but thematically or from a "flavor" perspective it makes sense that Enhance should use all 3 elemental schools.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunwolf View Post
    I dunno... but considering we are elemental warriors and our mastery includes all 3 spell schools we should really have some more frost damage. They should do something regardless of the akainu wrists.... they have made the problem more obvious but its not a huge loss if we don't use frost for that 2% dmg... but thematically or from a "flavor" perspective it makes sense that Enhance should use all 3 elemental schools.
    Well, enh never had a lot of frost spells. Frost shock and frostbrand weapon were the only ones if I recall correctly. I also believe that frosh shock was never used in a dps rotation, it was more of an utility spell, to slow and root, if you had that talent (or was it a glyph?)

Quote Originally Posted by gregorbasse View Post
    Well, enh never had a lot of frost spells. Frost shock and frostbrand weapon were the only ones if I recall correctly. I also believe that frosh shock was never used in a dps rotation, it was more of an utility spell, to slow and root, if you had that talent (or was it a glyph?)
    Yea that is true... Frost shock and frostbrand were the only 2 frost spells for a long time, and both were almost never used in PVE only PVP. They did eventually replace Earth shock with frost shock as our primary direct damage shock in WoD (I think).... tho I personally hated that change and didn't think it really fit thematically.

We didn't use it much in the past, but that is even more of a reason to add or tweak abilities so we can use more frost spells now. Interestingly enough, Enhance actually used more frost spells then Elemental (or Resto) in PVP.... they never used FB, and rarely used frost shock, while we used both fairly often. We had the frozen power talent too which u were talking about that lets frost shock root.... Enhance utilized all shock spells and I always felt it was a missed oppertunity to not add some more depth or synergy with shocks to our rotation.

Anyways... Elem got Icefury and Elem blast, both additional frost spells, but Enhance only has Hailstorm which just adds damage to an existing frost ability... so I would love to see some more diversity there, Fury of Air being frost is a simple fix but a new spell would be awesome... esp a Frost Slash cleave type ability, like DK's Frostscythe.

I think the only thing we can do is hold on until we get 4p. Because right now non-4p is complete shit.

We'll be shit for a little bit then then get better followed by getting out paced by execute phase classes. It's just the life cycle.

Deleted
    The sad moment when there are 4 ppl ahead of you that will get their sets before you do.

Oh and we'll get better again as the raid as a whole gets more gear and kills things faster making execute phases shorter so execute phase classes don't have the time to execute enough to catch up in dps.

Oh boy, I am not looking foward to go back to the old Searing Flames
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Oh boy, I am not looking foward to go back to the old Searing Flames
    As long as its selfbuffed AND just comes passively via FT attacks, I dont mind it. If they end up putting it on a mob though...
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    As long as its selfbuffed AND just comes passively via FT attacks, I dont mind it. If they end up putting it on a mob though...
    It seems that it now debuffs a mob. I can see why. The idea is that you debuff a mob (player) the longer you fight with it. So you won't get even more burst on a target you weren't fighting with. Also old searing flames was a debuff put on a target attacked by your searing totem. I wonder how much it stackes though.

The whole point of Enhancement is immediate target switching, this trait is not appropriate to the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorbasse View Post
    It seems that it now debuffs a mob. I can see why. The idea is that you debuff a mob (player) the longer you fight with it. So you won't get even more burst on a target you weren't fighting with. Also old searing flames was a debuff put on a target attacked by your searing totem. I wonder how much it stackes though.
    Yeah, because we currently have so much burst outside of procs... yeah right.
    I hope people get feedback through, that this stuff needs to be character based and NOT on a target. People hated Searing Flames back then, people will hate the "new" searing flames. Stuff like this just takes our ability to be able to easily target switch away, and thats something that we are currently good at (or were good at atleast).
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Yeah, because we currently have so much burst outside of procs... yeah right.
    I hope people get feedback through, that this stuff needs to be character based and NOT on a target. People hated Searing Flames back then, people will hate the "new" searing flames. Stuff like this just takes our ability to be able to easily target switch away, and thats something that we are currently good at (or were good at atleast).
    Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have it as a character buff also, I just stated how it makes sence from Blizz perspective. It's basically the same design as searing flames was back in a day, so Blizz can implement it in the same way saying that it suites "class fantasy" better. In my eyes it's more of a QoL thing like rogue CP as a character thing insted of its target, if the number of stacks is small. If it stackes to 5 for example, it won't really matter, because you can apply those stacks quickly (if it workes off of any FT damage). If it stacks way more then 5, then it's a bummer. So many "ifs", I'd like to see some PTR feedback on it, since I don't play there myself. Maybe I will try it out this weekend.
    Last edited by gregorbasse; 2017-02-03 at 12:39 PM.