Page 1 of 2
LastLast

love this idea - definetly gonna help out to boost some people for free at least couple of times if this will start out on EU too

the more people will get this without having to pay to greegy boosting for gold f...cs the better for the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the more people will get this without having to pay to greegy boosting for gold f...cs the better for the game.
    I'm surprised by the amount of people who sell CM boosts on the wow forums and when contacted blatantly want you to pay in real money.
    Do Blizz not crack down on this?

So unless you have twitter you can't participate?

This is actually really cool of those people to do. It's nice to see the a part of the WoW community helping folks out. I do wish US Alliance spots were still available but oh well. I don't use Twitter anyways.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    I'm surprised by the amount of people who sell CM boosts on the wow forums and when contacted blatantly want you to pay in real money.
    Nah, just collect all the evidence that they are violating ToS, then blackmail them to give you a free carry or turn them in. (Actually turn them in anyway)
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Well, how is this different from, say, paying a skilled individual to help you out with a Windows issue? Both parties are selling a service within a software product.

So it's another form of OpenRaid, but requiring you to use twitter. Bleh.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

love this idea - definetly gonna help out to boost some people for free at least couple of times if this will start out on EU too

TIL providing a service for gold makes you a greedy fuck.
    Guild made 450k today, and each buyer was very happy with the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    TIL providing a service for gold makes you a greedy fuck.
    Guild made 450k today, and each buyer was very happy with the outcome.
    its a computer game - one that is loosing hundreds of thousands of players each month - but lets drive even more people away as long as we have some gold. and yes you are not providing a service you are just alienating more people away from game. but f...k eveyrthing who cares.

its a computer game - one that is loosing hundreds of thousands of players each month - but lets drive even more people away as long as we have some gold.
    Not sure how carrying people who literally ask me if they can die at the start because they never even did the fight on LFR drives people away from the game.

Without guilds selling carries, far, far fewer people would get the mount.

Free handouts wouldn't save anything. How are we not providing a service? 99.99% of the people play WoW have the capability of killing H Archimonde if they just put forth a little effort. Some people don't want to put in that kind of effort, and that's fine. This is the alternative.

- - - Updated - - -

PS selling carries has existed since the dawn of this game, including when it was brand new, healthy, on the rise, and at its peak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Well, how is this different from, say, paying a skilled individual to help you out with a Windows issue? Both parties are selling a service within a software product.
    Paying a skilled individual to help out with a Windows issue is not against your ToU, and will not permanently cost you the ability to use Windows. Paying a group real money to boost you through WoW IS against the ToU, and can permanently cost you your WoW account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Also, the friendship moose group thing requires people to be at 710 ilvl. Its not like they are exactly going to carry the average LFR only or below player with zero raiding experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Paying a skilled individual to help out with a Windows issue is not against your ToU, and will not permanently cost you the ability to use Windows. Paying a group real money to boost you through WoW IS against the ToU, and can permanently cost you your WoW account.
    Boosting for gold is not against ToS. Boosting for cash is.

its a computer game - one that is loosing hundreds of thousands of players each month - but lets drive even more people away as long as we have some gold. and yes you are not providing a service you are just alienating more people away from game. but f...k eveyrthing who cares.
    yeah you're actually fucking retarded

Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2015-11-19 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khebul View Post
    Boosting for gold is not against ToS. Boosting for cash is.
    true - but the game would be much more healthy if it was. so would be the game economy.

So basically have twitter or don't bother?

true - but the game would be much more healthy if it was. so would be the game economy.
    The vast majority of guilds selling kills wouldn't just replace selling carries with carrying people for free if it was against the ToS. So far, far less fewer people would have the mount, making it even more exclusive.

Deleted
    Wow, that's a pretty cool plan

Hey this is pretty neat with my guild schedule calming down to 1 night clears I'd love to help out on my offnights if people are still needed (ally US is locked for volunteering to help?)