Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt that'll effect the uptime massively tbh. Boomkins have 17% haste and we still saw good uptime.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Doubt that'll effect the uptime massively tbh. Boomkins have 17% haste and we still saw good uptime.
    Yeah, either way this trinket seems really interesting and I know I'll personally be getting it just to have.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Went from 50% uptime to 15%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SiMo View Post
    its been hotfixed
    It's still proccing a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah no, that doesn't make sense. Everyone is getting 30%+ uptime and ur getting 15%.

I had about 25% on Archi on Monday and my dps was still insanely high. Before buffs and before I upgraded my items I had 66-68k after that Even If i enter nether my dps would stay on 80k and if i dont go inside I would be at about 90k

DSI has 45ish % uptime for all of my kills, wouldn't it still pull ahead since haste is not very beneficial for Boomkin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroemon93 View Post
    DSI has 45ish % uptime for all of my kills, wouldn't it still pull ahead since haste is not very beneficial for Boomkin?
    I don't believe we said replace dsi with the boa. Dsi is bis.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

So it's DSI + BoA trinket? Does it outperform 2/2 Heroic Seed?

2/2 Heroic Seed just goes up a bit in proc chance, it never increases in stats.

Always replace Seed with the BoA when you need it and gg.

Deleted
    Had 18% uptime on 4 minute iron reaver right (3 procs) and 37% uptime on 4.5 min Council fight (9 procs)
    Waaay random imo,, Can you really depend on it to outway the SoC?
    If so which fights you you say you still use SoC?
    Is it only SoC on heavy AOE fights? Or pretty much all fights except ST/Demon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjai View Post
    2/2 Heroic Seed just goes up a bit in proc chance, it never increases in stats.

Always replace Seed with the BoA when you need it and gg.
    Why would you replace a seed on Archi, 730 ilvl ( HC 2/2 upgrade ) has 90% chance for proc, Starfall is usually 1 or 2nd on dmg done an like 80% of the fight there are more than 2 mobs alive. I did it with upgraded seed + void trinket and I had 90kk dps, I tried without seed and my dps was 10-15% lower...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Why would you replace a seed on Archi, 730 ilvl ( HC 2/2 upgrade ) has 90% chance for proc, Starfall is usually 1 or 2nd on dmg done an like 80% of the fight there are more than 2 mobs alive. I did it with upgraded seed + void trinket and I had 90kk dps, I tried without seed and my dps was 10-15% lower...
    I was doubtful as well. Not using Seed in Archimonde seems like a huge waste of DPS since starfall do so much damage in that fight.

Again, only to be used on zakkun and maybe tyrant.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Again, only to be used on zakkun and maybe tyrant.
    Back that up with numbers please. Saying something doesnt mean its true....

And as i told I had 10-15% more with Void trinket + seed, than with Void + DSI and about 15-18% more than with Seed + DSi

Back that up with numbers please. Saying something doesnt mean its true....

And as i told I had 10-15% more with Void trinket + seed, than with Void + DSI and about 15-18% more than with Seed + DSi
    Do you have logs to prove those claims?

Do you have logs to prove those claims?
    Nope, did with different groups and considering i dont raid anymore with guild i dont have the need to use log. What about you?

Nope, did with different groups and considering i dont raid anymore with guild i dont have the need to use log. What about you?
    I'm just asking questions in this thread. Never make any claims so I don't have to provide any logs.

I'm just asking questions in this thread. Never make any claims so I don't have to provide any logs.
    Sorry, tired. Thought you were the guy who told its only tp be used on Zakuun and Tyrant..

As I said. I killed him 3 times this week. Once with new trinket + seed, then with seed + DSi and with Void + DSI and the combo Void + seed won by far.

I had 450-500k SS and Starfire hits....

Sorry, tired. Thought you were the guy who told its only tp be used on Zakuun and Tyrant..

As I said. I killed him 3 times this week. Once with new trinket + seed, then with seed + DSi and with Void + DSI and the combo Void + seed won by far.

I had 450-500k SS and Starfire hits....
    Probably because my question comes off as acusing but I am genuinely interested in logs. Can't just take people's words for this.