Could Have At Least Given Us Unique ELITE PvP Sets this Season Blizz....

The one thing that kept me playing WoD was trying to get the Elite Transmog Gear in Warlords Season 1. I think one of the best features of WoD was how Mythic Gear and Elite PvP Gear had distinguishing looks and features. A Mythic Raider could kill Dragons on hard mode gratz, but someone in the Elite set was someone you didn't want ganking you and hoped would have your back if you were ever ganked.

Warlords Season 1 I grinded up to 1980ish the last day in a pug till we queued into some Korean Guild 3 times in a row, sad day for me, hopefully the new set for Warlords Season 2 will be better. Not only did they suck in terms of design and lack of unique animations, but they were recolors of the PvE sets (Burning Crusade much!? At least their laziness on gear sets was sacrificed for content back then.)

Now they just give us the opposite factions version of the gear. I mean couldn't they at least try to take the time to improve the aestetics of the sets, make the pieces move and what not like the first tier and season did?

I understand that their pumping all their resources into Legion, but PvPers really got shafted this xpac, no new BGs, no new Arena, lol Ashran. Legion better be out in the Spring not freakin September.

Quote Originally Posted by Siaer View Post
    So is this a grievance about the lack of unique appearances for Season 3 of a grievance about the state of PvP as a whole in WoD? Because if it is the former and you already admit you understand Legion is in full swing and thus artists were unlikely to be pulled away from that to make gear for a stop gap PvP season, I am not quite sure I understand the point of this post...
    Guess I just want some motivation to play again.

I wonder why they didn't recolor the previous season's gear. I probably would've preferred that over this, haha.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come now. As PvPers, does being ignored late in an xpac really come as a surprise? At least they actually bothered to pallete-swap the CP gear for this season, rather than just giving us the exact same gear.

#LargestWoWDevTeamEver
    #StillNotGivingYouShit
    #FuckThosePvpGuys
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2015-11-18 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladfork View Post
    I wonder why they didn't recolor the previous season's gear. I probably would've preferred that over this, haha.
    Hell yea that would have been awesome!

It's not like PvErs got a new set of gear right now, they're still rocking the same shit. Be happy we got a recolor.