Deleted

Unhappy Turbo buffs? your opinion

WHAT IS THIS|!

is it me or are blizz trying to reck pvp, I mean, why would you buff dk and war and enh dmg and boomkin? like turbo wins blizzcon so blizzard go buff turbo?
    I know I sound salty af and truth be told I am because just queueing into mindless tunnelling turbo's makes me sick on the plus side, thank god my ret got buffed feel free to leave responses here as to your opinions on the current state of pvp and the buffs to 6.2.3

People still care about legion pvp?

Deleted
    well us pvpers ofcourse! with the current state of this patch this season will be a boring long season, and just for anyone here that's gonna post a reply like
    "their pve is bad dps right now"
    they could buff pve and nerf pvp like they did to murder of crows etc

those buffs were directed at pve. Arms is almost dead bottom and enhance is below average. Dk on the other hand isnt too bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kushys View Post
    well us pvpers ofcourse! with the current state of this patch this season will be a boring long season, and just for anyone here that's gonna post a reply like
    "their pve is bad dps right now"
    they could buff pve and nerf pvp like they did to murder of crows etc
    Well its not really turbo's damage that's the problem, it's the fact that theyre always hitting something and enhance selfheals plus druid healers and warriors triple stuns and utility

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    People still care about legion pvp?
    come again? legion pvp?

These buffs were pve related without taking pvp into consideration. Legion is coming and i would not expect any more changes. I would play this season if they nerfed enh/feral offhealing by at least 30%. Otherwise 3v3 arena is far too frustrating.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    but like I said they could just buff pve and nerf pve separate like they did with hunters etc

Quote Originally Posted by kushys View Post
    but like I said they could just buff pve and nerf pve separate like they did with hunters etc
    They intend to do that next expansion. At this point in WoD, balance seems entirely irrelevant to Blizzard (in both PvP and PvE) as they get ready for all of the class changes in Legion.

Enh shamans are insane right now. I geared up mine in season 2 so with full 730 gear i can delete people in seconds in BGs. 95k Lava Lash crits.... It needs to be toned down for PvP. Same with warriors.

Deleted
    yes all this being said, legion will not be out for ages? wtf blizz planning to do? I'm still paying for this game so i guess i expect some fun out of pvp? anyhow i should just quit whining and just focus on how to not get rekt in 3seconds from turbo as a ret pally :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Enh shamans are insane right now. I geared up mine in season 2 so with full 730 gear i can delete people in seconds in BGs. 95k Lava Lash crits.... It needs to be toned down for PvP. Same with warriors.

finally! someone said it exactly how it is!

Warrior and Enhancement damage/burst as well as survivability right now is just obscene ... They (Blizzard) must have some kind of strategy or end goal (subs?) to a buff when we all expected a nurf ...