Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    LOVE this!! I too am a fan of the vertical WA set and I am so happy to see this, it is exactly what I was looking for.

Deleted
    Hey and thanks for the WA, i am using it with my own touch on it I am not so very good at making WAs, but how can i add so when AiS or marked shot procs so glow the buttons up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nzelm View Post
    Hey and thanks for the WA, i am using it with my own touch on it I am not so very good at making WAs, but how can i add so when AiS or marked shot procs so glow the buttons up?
    They are already doing that?

Released Survival Hunter auras today. Went with a horizontal layout this time, more like my other auras.

GIF:
    Import from here: https://wago.io/41FX0D6O-

Quote Originally Posted by Nzelm View Post
    What I do is I have one Aura that always shows Marked Shot if it is castable, but it doesn't glow. Then I have a second aura over the top of it that glows when Marked Shot is available and there's less than 2 seconds left on Vulnerable. It's based on the Icy Veins guide, but I understand if you want to just have it show up normally except for Marked Shots and Lock and Load.

Anyway, back to your question. For Aimed Shot to always glow when you get procs of Lock and Load; you go to: Trigger -> Cooldown Progress -> Always and put Aimed Shot for the spell name. Now add a second trigger: Aura -> (Spell Name) Lock and Load. Then, to make it glow, you go to: Actions - On Show - Check 'Button Glow' - Glow Action(Show) - Click Choose, then click on your Aimed Shot icon.

Marked Shot is easy, just have one trigger for Action Usable -> Marked Shot. Then make it glow like I told you above.

Awesome stuff man! Any videos coming soon as well by chance? Also what is all the functions going on with the Aimed Shot icon, the yellow glowing outline is the suggestion to use it I am guessing, but what is the count down on it on the bottom of it? The red progress bar on it is that for L&L proc timer and the number counter in the upper right is the L&L number of AS left?
    Last edited by Coldfire989; 2016-08-05 at 06:27 PM.

Explanation:
    The red bar going over the top of Aimed Shot is a progress bar showing the duration of Vulnerability, the white text at the bottom is a timer for Vuln. The red text that shows up in the corner is the number of free Aimed shots available from a Lock and Load proc

The number in the lower right of Sidewinders is the number of stacks of Sidewinder available (perhaps should move to upper right in this case?). The green bar that overlays Sidewinders or Arcane Shot (if Sidewinders isn't talented) is Marking Targets. This is important for Sidewinders because you need a Marking Targets proc in order to get Marked Shot to be castable.

To explain what glows when and why, check out Azortharion's Icy-Veins guide The main idea is to use aimed shot with vulnerability up as often as possible but making sure not to waste Marked Shot procs. For example, Marked Shots doesn't always glow right away because you want to wait till 2 sec remaining on your Vulnerability debuff, thus increasing your Vulnerability uptime. You can look at my triggers for anything that says "...Glow" in the aura name for more detailed info.

If you think I made any mistakes in the glow recommendations or would like any more info i'd like to hear.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-08 at 05:30 PM.

Awesome man thanks for the clarification! Again fantastic work man!

You're missing flanking strike from the survival weak aura. Unless you left it out on purpose cause it's absolute garbage with our rotation.

I hate that the filler spell has a cooldown, I eventually decided not to include it since it's filler but I did find myself hitting the button when it was still on CD quite a bit. When all the cd's start lining up it does get hectic so i wanted to have less shown. Ah I don't know! maybe i'll just have the icon show up if Flanking Strike is on CD.

It may be pretty low damage but it does add up to around 10% of my damage on the dummy, so not something to totally ignore.

I assume you will add the Artifact talent abilities once they are out.

Updated again. Fixed the MM glowing icons again, I had an error on one in the last release, should make much more sense now. Added prediction for focus during Aimed Shot casts (only without 4pc t18). Added a tick marker at 60 Focus for Barrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    I assume you will add the Artifact talent abilities once they are out.
    Yes I will. Have the icons in there now but need to have the Artifact equipped so I can enable them.

Deleted
    Thank you so much for your work, this is awesome

Legion release update! Turned on Windburst and Bullseye (Artifact). Titan's Thunder is still deactivated because you need a decent amount of artifact power to get it. This is expected to be the last release for awhile, so if you were holding off updating, now is the time!

Have worked on these a fair amount since I last posted. the glow recommendations are really solid right now for single target t18 4pc MM (with 1 week to go . Need a little more practice in the post-instant Aimed Shot world but it still works well for that.
    If you haven't updated in awhile: the Focus Bar now has focus prediction for Sidewinders and non-instant Aimed Shot. Has a tick mark for Barrage
    the Hunter CD's are in better positions.
    Thanks for checking it out everyone! Let me know if you have any bugs or suggestions or whatever is on your mind.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-23 at 07:25 PM.

As far as suggestions go - just Flanking Strike icon and cd, plox.

Hey all, was working on an MM Vulnerability tracker with a little less flash and finally got it to work, and with some help from KhanKhan even got rid of errors!

Anyway, for those of you like me who wanted something like this it can be found at WAGO

It will simply pop up a vulnerability icon so long as your debuff time remaining is greater than whatever your current aimed shot cast time is. Example: It will disappear at 2 seconds or whatever your current AiS cast time is, and may come back at 0.5 s if you proc free instants.
    NOTE: I use ElvUI and addon skins for CD tracking, so you will need to enable that if you do not for the CD to show up.

Hope its useful to someone!

P.S. I let me know if any other errors pop up!

I like how you went with horizontal for survival... How easy would it be to make mm and bm also horizontal?

Thanks.

Updated Survival for Legion release. Moved Snake Hunter above Aspect of the Eagle and put the Artifact in its place. Also, made Mongoose Bite show up red when it's below 3 stacks (not during Mongoose Fury though). Finally, put in a Flanking Strike cooldown display. I just put it underneath Dragonsfire Grenade, so whenever Dragonsfire Grenade is on cooldown you'll see Flanking Strike and its cooldown.

Also added a "is my pet active and attacking?" check.
    [GIF]

@deumus It would take me a few hours to get it how id want it horizontal. I might still do it one day, but Id have to manually move all the icons and change how the cooldowns are currently displayed
    @Mundain I like it, ends up being quite a bit different from mine but that's good! I might work that vulnerability idea into my glow checking for marks, right now I just have <= 2sec which isn't terribly accurate.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-24 at 05:11 PM.

I edited the title to reflect your Legion-ready release of this WA suite. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I edited the title to reflect your Legion-ready release of this WA suite. Nice work.
    Thanks for that!