Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hey man i absolutely love this WA group. its very clean and informational. there is one caveat though, sidewinders looks really busy with everything that is on that one icon space expecially with glow. and knowing information on that one spell is very important in particular. now everyone has their personal preference on how they want to see information, and ive edited a few icons and such to suit my personal needs, thats fine and awesome, but doesnt take away from the fact that sidewinders is super busy, maybe you might look into changing something about it. im jsut saying this as food as thought and constructive crit.

this is what i personally did to give you an example: removed glow alltogether. removed stack count. removed marking targets bar. i have 3 sidewinders icons: 1 for 2 stacks is normal icon static. the 2nd for 1 stack and has a yellow hue will cd timer. and the 3rd is for 0 stacks and is desaturated with cd timer. those 3 WA take care of stacks and cool down. as for marking targets proc i jsut put a green/seagreen (color doesnt matter) square under the icon spot for sidewinders that is a little larger so it look slike a green boarder and is at a lower frame strata then sidewinders itself.

i understand that the glow is relevent to the "rotation" portion so im not sure what a good workaround would be but that icon is way to busy for my personal preference.

anyways thanks for reading and thanks for the WA group keep up the awesome work!

It's true, it is a busy icon, I did change how it works in the most recent update. I usually post a GIF.
    I changed the marking targets buff to be a bar, it goes in the same area as the CD buffs like Trueshot or Mirror of the blademaster (if you have it equipped).
    It might still be too busy, for my other auras I generally have little boxes that denote charges. It's such an important ability that affects everything really, I mean it gives you a large portion of your focus, it procs your #1 overall ability of Marked Shot, it has charges. Thanks for feedback, I'll consider other ways to handle this problematic icon.

i actually had not seen the most recent update, i will give it a go, thanks! marking targets off the icon probably cleans it up quite a bit. and yeah it is quite and important ability to make sure you have the correct info on.

I just set this up, using it basically as is but without the focus bar. Really like it!
    I guess there is no way to set scale for the entire group? Looks like when I check the settings that I gotto do it icon by icon.
    Anyway, 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    This is a vertical aura set for Marks and BM. Rotation help included. Now with horizontal Survival auras!

*Updated Aug. 23rd* Legion Release update! Updated GIF again. Added a tick mark for Barrage (60 focus), fixed some bugs with prediction, added Aimed Shot prediction (for non-instant Aimed)

I love the idea of vertical auras for a hunter, it just makes sense to me. I know it's not for everyone but if you are interested I would like your feedback. My goal is that you can just look at your character and these aura's and between them make an informed decision with how to proceed. The glowing auras are only a guideline but I try to take as much as you can into account. Let me know if you have an idea for improvement! I've gotten many solid suggestions from people that I have implemented. Also, I would like to hear about any bugs.

I may have started with Blueteeth's Weak Aura set but i've made countless revisions since then.

GIF: Marks

Notes:
    The red bar going over the top of Aimed Shot is a progress bar showing the duration of Vulnerability, the white text at the bottom is a timer for Vuln. The red text that shows up in the corner is the number of free Aimed shots available from a Lock and Load proc

The number in the lower right of Sidewinders is the number of stacks of Sidewinder available. The green bar that overlays Sidewinders or Arcane Shot (if Sidewinders isn't talented) is the buff "Marking Targets". This is important for Sidewinders because you need a Marking Targets proc in order to get Marked Shot to be castable.

To explain what glows when and why, check out Azortharion's Icy-Veins guide. That's what I based it on.

GIF: Survival

>>Download Here<<

Google Doc
    Google Doc - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=sharingZ

Wago collection link
    https://wago.io/4y0vgPruZ

Stand Alone Aura's
    Legendary Ring Aura
    http://pastebin.com/An7dudp7
    Talisman of the Master Tracker Aura (Archi MM trinket)
    http://pastebin.com/0si2eybf
    Genki's GCD / Cast Bar. from WA2 Forum Thread
    http://pastebin.com/Gzaq02Jv

Video: my 6.2 video, old but I kept the structure

My other WA collections
    Warrior, Mage, Death Knight, Prot Paladin & Destro Warlock
    Pretty usefull, I took 2 of your WA, wonder if you could make a debuff one for MM. I don't seem to get a good grasp of WA yet when it comes to make auras. I need 1 to track Vulnerable on my current target.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    Pretty usefull, I took 2 of your WA, wonder if you could make a debuff one for MM. I don't seem to get a good grasp of WA yet when it comes to make auras. I need 1 to track Vulnerable on my current target.
    I have one that shows a red duration bar for Vulnerable. You can "extract from group" on the wago page for Hunter Rotation and look for the aura that is called "Vulnerable Patient". Or you can create your own icon or progress bar or whatever you like. You set the trigger to "Aura" the spellID for vulnerable is 187131, you put that for the spell name. Then make sure you have Target and Debuff selected. Finally, make sure you check "own only" at the bottom. Afterwards, you set the Load conditions to be what you want, if you don't change anything then it will always load.

@TOhmg Yea, that's the only way to scale things in WA sadly. Works for me but I know some would want it smaller. You can move them as a group, but even that is tough because you have to keep the 3 groups aligned still.

@aaronyuna I'm still messing with options for showing charges in a different way. I'll do a GIF when I am done. For people who have made edits to see if its worth updating or not.

new GIF is out.http://imgur.com/0FotDnK
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-29 at 06:12 AM.

Thanks for keeping it updated i like this weak aura quite a bit.

@aaronyuna I'm still messing with options for showing charges in a different way. I'll do a GIF when I am done. For people who have made edits to see if its worth updating or not.
    i personally think that is a whole lot better, also the update with the marking targets procs off the icon made it immensely easier to read as you mentioned before. and am super glad you responded so fast =)

as for the actual change you made, the depleting bars make it seem like something is counting down instead of recharging, i think the bar filling might be more synonymous with an ability recharging, or maybe not even have those bars that show charge have a dynamic effect at all, as the cd is already being tracked on the icon itself.

Thanks again!

Maybe its just me but I find it hard to discern what the next recommended spell in the rotation is sometimes.I tried the TMW Hunter addon and liked how it changes the primary icon to show what to cast next, but I like the layout and vertical nature of this WA much better. For the most part the yellow glow shows what to cast next, but it can be hard to see (especially when Aimed Shot has the red overlay on it)

Anything you can do to make the recommended next spell "pop" more would be much appreciated!

[QUOTE=khakhan;42101403]I have one that shows a red duration bar for Vulnerable. You can "extract from group" on the wago page for Hunter Rotation and look for the aura that is called "Vulnerable Patient". Or you can create your own icon or progress bar or whatever you like. You set the trigger to "Aura" the spellID for vulnerable is 187131, you put that for the spell name. Then make sure you have Target and Debuff selected. Finally, make sure you check "own only" at the bottom. Afterwards, you set the Load conditions to be what you want, if you don't change anything then it will always load.
    [\QUOTE]
    I just want an icon with the clock duration mid of the screen that track that debuff, I don't remember well how to do them, I used to do them easily but quited for like 2 years.

do you mind making one, simple just showing the debuff as an icon with the clock duration in it, I can modify and add it to all the other stuff.

@Perrito here you go, if you are getting the timer countdown twice then remove "%p" from display
    Code:
    dGJLcaGAjfTEQuSlc02KuzMuP0SrCtjLUnvStq2RA3uA)ss6NsszyGQXHQyOeKbtLQgofoOKc)gWXqLtl1cPswkQQwmHSCHEOKOEk0YiuphLllAQinzImDsxeO6QsQ6zeuxxWgLeAReWMbLTdK(mr9njPAAss8DuLgjq4XsmAuvoPKGljjYTOsLRbuopf5VuuhMQEnq0ZnDShItyW4Po4JSrXckwqobfp6mknknD0x0g0KgBz5mwlGuoK74GpQXwwoJthb41wnlX0Ugd2whvFuo1rMrsivqInDiUH44P6CcZTogyPzMrwAyDXCW26IgTENKnDiUrbceBg9Ii56Oukkadg1KrocIAWFTvSE3UoAebKJjJjumlnRbSdbFKVSL5thcm4JeaV00r1tsRoD0jq0E666iZilthzTvMKdjEDSq8m20rwBLj5iiQhIco)RJW8fTbSthDceTNUUok1WG1LarnnD0jq0E666y0xYPJobI2txxhdS0CH4zSDngyPzMrw21yeGKthDceTNUUogyP5cGJiVURrdqnupjT60rNar7PRRRJWaSk2Ujhsm8rPMzq8Mq1xajBSsgJXuUbSutg5yxaSJm1xajtiG2QJvgCik48p2sJcei2m6frYQ6EHYySvGrEBjLVHad(On4qJTSCgzdXnk1SAgSfTbnh9eYybaGibWRDxRJ(PJcei2m6frYH4egmEQd(6iOdXvfXCRp
    @Galrash yea, i do that for my other auras, probably should have for this too. Still mainly focused on leveling/gearing, sometime soon @aaronyuna same thing applies for when, but, funny I just never thought of having it "fill". The boxes, while also showing one indicating cooldown, is my preferred method. But i'll take a look again when I check back in on my hunter.

@Perrito here you go, if you are getting the timer countdown twice then remove "%p" from display
    Code:
    dGJLcaGAjfTEQuSlc02KuzMuP0SrCtjLUnvStq2RA3uA)ss6NsszyGQXHQyOeKbtLQgofoOKc)gWXqLtl1cPswkQQwmHSCHEOKOEk0YiuphLllAQinzImDsxeO6QsQ6zeuxxWgLeAReWMbLTdK(mr9njPAAss8DuLgjq4XsmAuvoPKGljjYTOsLRbuopf5VuuhMQEnq0ZnDShItyW4Po4JSrXckwqobfp6mknknD0x0g0KgBz5mwlGuoK74GpQXwwoJthb41wnlX0Ugd2whvFuo1rMrsivqInDiUH44P6CcZTogyPzMrwAyDXCW26IgTENKnDiUrbceBg9Ii56Oukkadg1KrocIAWFTvSE3UoAebKJjJjumlnRbSdbFKVSL5thcm4JeaV00r1tsRoD0jq0E666iZilthzTvMKdjEDSq8m20rwBLj5iiQhIco)RJW8fTbSthDceTNUUok1WG1LarnnD0jq0E666y0xYPJobI2txxhdS0CH4zSDngyPzMrw21yeGKthDceTNUUogyP5cGJiVURrdqnupjT60rNar7PRRRJWaSk2Ujhsm8rPMzq8Mq1xajBSsgJXuUbSutg5yxaSJm1xajtiG2QJvgCik48p2sJcei2m6frYQ6EHYySvGrEBjLVHad(On4qJTSCgzdXnk1SAgSfTbnh9eYybaGibWRDxRJ(PJcei2m6frYH4egmEQd(6iOdXvfXCRp
    @Galrash yea, i do that for my other auras, probably should have for this too. Still mainly focused on leveling/gearing, sometime soon @aaronyuna same thing applies for when, but, funny I just never thought of having it "fill". The boxes, while also showing one indicating cooldown, is my preferred method. But i'll take a look again when I check back in on my hunter.
    cant copy that code for some reason, I'm using Microsoft edge, I guess it sucks LOL

@Perrito try to triple click.
    @Galrash i know it feels like an eternity but it's only been about 2 weeks. I have many other weak aura groups to do as well, if you have any ideas for what to change now that legion has actually released let me know! I will make glowing abilities pop too.

My other plan is to include global cooldowns, really like it now that ive added it to my other sets. I am absolutely certain there's more to be done but I can't play all of these specs & classes personally at once.

Today I did some big changes to Marks and BM. Hunter: Rotation, CD's and Buffs (now called utility) were all updated.

For Marks, I made spells stand out more when they should be used. Added GCD sweeps to everything. Took @aaronyuna 's suggestion to have the cooldown progress 'grow' for the Sidewinders charge display.
    I had let BM slip a bit, shored everything up (hopefully). Dire Beast is now the #1 spell, made all the changes required for that. Put icons in smarter places, Chimaera shot isn't all that special so I moved it lower. Added GCD sweeps to BM as well. Made changes to Hunter CD's and Hunter Buffs (now called Hunter Utility)

Today I did some big changes to Marks and BM. Hunter: Rotation, CD's and Buffs (now called utility) were all updated.

For Marks, I made spells stand out more when they should be used. Added GCD sweeps to everything. Took @aaronyuna 's suggestion to have the cooldown progress 'grow' for the Sidewinders charge display.
    I had let BM slip a bit, shored everything up (hopefully). Dire Beast is now the #1 spell, made all the changes required for that. Put icons in smarter places, Chimaera shot isn't all that special so I moved it lower. Added GCD sweeps to BM as well. Made changes to Hunter CD's and Hunter Buffs (now called Hunter Utility)
    Did you removed the glow from the last update?

All I see is icons jumping and not glowing.

Nop...all good, got double weak auras
    Last edited by Lokica; 2016-09-13 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted

nice job on BM .Now vertically is very beautiful , you just have to get comfortable with it .personally I will change the BW icon when ready , by removing the red saturation, and adding the glowing effect.

Are the auras dark for anyone else that imports them? Like, they aren't full color like they are in the GIF - Not sure what's going on.

Deleted
    Hello there! I saw your Warrior WA's for p6.2, and I was wondering if you'd consider doing an updated Warrior WA in the same style as this one?

@sm4shbox can you post a picture maybe? Haven't heard of that one. @Folkes double post? did you mean, make a vertical aura group for my warrior set? If so, then no, it would be quite a bit of work, like several hours.