Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Just did a quick test, SV seems to be working fine. Thanks for your work!

Posting here hoping the author will see but It appears Cobra Shot and Chimaera Shot is no longer in the rotation WA. Will it be added back?
    Last edited by Nellee; 2018-09-05 at 06:30 PM.

hey mate. I really loved these wa's and been using it for a long while. I hope you will update them for shadowlands as well. Cause I really love it that you made the mm and bm rotation vertically makes it great to use it!

Seems i managed to get ks to show by makeing a copy of the kc glow.
    But I have no idea how to implement cobra shit in the rotation. Also it seems to say a lot of trigger are outdated or something.

Maybe someone with wa knowlegde could take a look and see if they can change stuff?

Or does anyone has a new wa wich also uses a vertical placement?
    I tried some new ones but they are all kinda layout horizontal.

Hello, long time. The aura is updated for 9.0 Shadowlands prepatch. Tested a fair amount but could use some more eyes on it. Thanks all for using this.

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    Hello, long time. The aura is updated for 9.0 Shadowlands prepatch. Tested a fair amount but could use some more eyes on it. Thanks all for using this.
    I have registered here only to clap you!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    Thank you so much! It seems much cleaner now when you see it in the wa config mode.

Maybe you can think about adding these optional thingies (just tested bm not playing mm atm)
    Would be great to get a glow version added for ks when it's able to be used
    I readded the cleave sound from a older version maybe add it as a optional ( i just love it to hear when it's about to run out myself)
    I added cobra shot from I think effie's on the bm ks spot and placed it at the same spot as the mm one. It's not a must have but I like to be able to have it myself.

Other then these optional thingies it works perfectly!