Deleted

What are your earning powers/skills?

Earning power is something used to not only describe a business's ability to generate income or profit but also that of a person.
    You can have all sorts of different earning powers/abilities/skills, like skills, knowledge or even a certain type of attitude (being pro-active for example).

What are your earning powers? And do you work on them continually?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give my own inpute aswell:

My earning power has Always come from being very, very pro-active and seeing the commercial side of things.
    Where other people, even those with great knowledge and skills, seem to just want to do their job and nothing more, I am Always looking to bring people together and find a way to create a product or service that are marketable.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not very business-orienteered person. I understand the mechanics and laws behind doing business, but I hate everything about it. I don't want to have anything to do with sales and marketing. I hate that kind of bullshit.

... dunno if I have any good "earning powers". When I shaved my armpits when I was younger, I could make fantastic armpit farts. I guess that's about it. I don't want to shave my armpits though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm not very business-orienteered person. I understand the mechanics and laws behind doing business, but I hate everything about it. I don't want to have anything to do with sales and marketing. I hate that kind of bullshit.

... dunno if I have any good "earning powers". When I shaved my armpits when I was younger, I could make fantastic armpit farts. I guess that's about it. I don't want to shave my armpits though.
    But you have gotten a degree in a certain field? Or experience at a certain job?
    Maybe a hobby like writing or drawing gave you a certain earning ability?

Sometimes people have no idea that they have earning abilties. But I think we all do, one way or another!

I can code and am willing to live the lie that coding is difficult thus allowing coders to make obscene amounts of money for their relative work.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to explain to a foreign lady how to restart her computer when she didn't know what a power button was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I can code and am willing to live the lie that coding is difficult thus allowing coders to make obscene amounts of money for their relative work.
    Well, maybe you are also underestimating how "difficult" it is for people that can't write code

Your skills can be worth more than you think sometimes. Being able to code makes you very employable in todays market!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    But you have gotten a degree in a certain field? Or experience at a certain job?
    Maybe a hobby like writing or drawing gave you a certain earning ability?

Sometimes people have no idea that they have earning abilties. But I think we all do, one way or another!
    Didn't know you were talking about such basic things as education.

Outside of those.... I actually excel at creating strategies and finding alternative ways to do things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Coding isn't difficult. It just takes enormous amounts of time, dedication and passion to learn it.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, maybe you are also underestimating how "difficult" it is for people that can't write code
    You'd be surprised. It has this stigma surrounding it, but spend a week working with one of the many learn to code websites knocking around and you'll be far more progressed than I imagine you would think.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I can code (learned by myself) and i don't have a degree. I love solving problems.

I understand businesses aswell and was even interested in developing some economic skills to go along with it.
    But lately i don't want anything to do with it.

I've been woken up by what it really is.. this capitalism.. this sell sell sell market.. and its done at all costs! As long as they sell, they don't care what they put out there. Don't care if its unhealthy or even a fraudulent product.
    Most people i work(ed) with don't really care about developing interesting and usefull stuff. They just want something profitable.

I've even tryed to put myself on their shoes, like trying to sell something to myself, to find those arguments that would make me want to buy (whatever the product is) and i can't find any. If i don't REALLY need it, i don't want to buy. Simple.

Ofc this mentality doesn't help so i basicly gave up and just code.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..