-Infallible Tracking Charm now has a massively increased damage and chance to trigger, but now only increases damage against demons for 5 seconds (down from 10 seconds.)

Patch notes from yesterday. This happened around 5pm or so, as I was raiding through most of the day and all of a sudden saw a sudden increase in the damage from Infallible Tracking Charm.

It now procs for 40k damage, with the ability to crit and proc multistrike (I've seen crits as high as 90k and the multistrike proc for 12/40k).
There is no ICD from what I can tell, although the reduced the length of the buff to 5 seconds. I've seen it refresh itself before that 5 seconds end, and while killing an elite mob in Tanaan it procced 3 times in 15 seconds or so.

Ran an archimonde run last night, had something like 30 procs over a 6 minute fight which is about a 40% uptime on the buff, with 20 someodd multistrike procs. It resulted in a total of 6.6% of my damage, and I've seen it run as high as 10% of my damage on certain pulls.

My Armory is:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Blada/simple
Not sure why the trinket doesn't show as equipped on there, and for some reason my realm was down at the time of posting this.

TLDR: Don't write the trinket off yet, as it is actually seems quite good right now.