Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Aren't personal emotes only viewed by the same faction? Like, if you made the emote on your Horde toon and typed it to an Alliance toon, they wouldn't see the custom message.

I think it still just shows as ">Player< Makes rude gesture at you".
    Yeah I know, but at least it gives you some small satisfaction. I personally can do without the /spit. It's super annoying in pvp, but then again I can just turn off chat. But then I might miss out on instructions. Whatever, fuck /spit.

Deleted
    If you need platekinis in your game to make it a better game you might wan't to go outside for a minute, heck go to the beach and satisfy all your needs..

I dont mind the removal of these emotes, hardcore PvP'ers have been using it to shit on the new players and PvE'rs who just started PvP for far too long.

People are complaining about the community, never thinking that all their trolling, nagging etc isnt really helping to make it any better or as it used to be.

If I were to ask how to get to Thunderbluff as an orc ( for an example ) The only 2 responces I got where either: Where is mankriks wife or the directions to fucking thunderbluff. Those were the days..

I find SJWs generally as obnoxious as the next person but do we really have to blame them for this? There are other emotes worse and you can make your own on the fly any way.

There could any number of reasons for their removal.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Edit: Fuck, they have been SJWs' bitch since vanilla when they rename the "Maine Coon" vanity pet to "Black Tabby". Yes, they rename a recognised breed of cat in-game because "coon" can be taken as a slur ...
    Actually, that was because when item linking was added to the official forums, [Cat Carrier (Maine Coon)] would become [Cat Carrier (Maine @#$%)], so what did people do? Spammed it, of course. That's why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It just makes me angry that they are removing them because I always use /rude to assholes who come in and charge a rare spawn while Im eating to boost stats, or ninja loot a node while Im fighting a monster that attacked me as I was mining. What am I gonna do now? a /dance? Ridiculous!!! We now have no way to tell someone they are an asshole cross faction
    Well you definitely do, mainly with /spit, which makes it make even less sense to remove /rude.

Deleted
    If you need platekinis in your game to make it a better game you might wan't to go outside for a minute, heck go to the beach and satisfy all your needs..

I dont mind the removal of these emotes, hardcore PvP'ers have been using it to shit on the new players and PvE'rs who just started PvP for far too long.

People are complaining about the community, never thinking that all their trolling, nagging etc isnt really helping to make it any better or as it used to be.

If I were to ask how to get to Thunderbluff as an orc ( for an example ) The only 2 responces I got where either: Where is mankriks wife or the directions to fucking thunderbluff. Those were the days..

10+ Year Old Account
    /rasp is gone? What? That's....weird.

I'll have to check in the morning. And by morning, I mean afternoon. I'm nocturnal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    The coverup is distinctively lower quality than the rest of her model.
    Blizz being lazy or cutting corners? That isn't anything new, Alex and Ysera's human models are nearly identical except for their color, like they're platekini skittles or something.

Hell, until we had the new models, female blood elves and female draenei had the exact same 10 faces. Is it sexist for Blizz to have spent less time on those models than the boys? No, it's just laziness, not a conspiracy.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    The problem with paranoia (in your case regarding SJWs) is that everything looks like it is one of "them" pushing their agenda.

Stop reading MRA sites and start looking at the world around you. Once you do, you'll find that the biggest group of SJWs are the MRAs themselves. And you'll also start to find that there is nothing wrong with not being jerks. In fact, it becomes a much more pleasant world when there is less jerkiness going on...

Y'know, I just don't really get why /rude and /wait would be gone and not /spit.

/spit is a nasty and really annoying emote and is generally used by furious teenagers. It's really hard to make a nice or joking connotation around spitting on people (although people have done it).

I feel like there's more to this than what it looks like, because the emotes that were removed are extremely random. I don't even see a reason to remove any of those under any context, much less SJW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Well you definitely do, mainly with /spit, which makes it make even less sense to remove /rude.
    I think flipping the bird shows much more anger and rage than spitting

I would definitely punch someone who spit at me, flipping the bird is definitely not going to get as aggressive a reaction. I can't imagine ANYONE being different.

You see some datamined emote changes you don't like, clearly it's all those evil SJWs' fault.

They're hiding under your bed waiting to piss in your cornflakes.

P.S. The only emote for me is /tickle anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I would definitely punch someone who spit at me, flipping the bird is definitely not going to get as aggressive a reaction. I can't imagine ANYONE being different.
    Spitting is assault flipping insult.

But how will my dwarf do his "point at mah butt" dance without /rude?

I have to agree with the OP. This is also a pretty big negative for RPers, although they didn't remove /me so it doesn't really matter that much anyway.

Personally, I'd rather someone flip me off than spit on me. The only bodily fluid of theirs I want to come into contact with is their blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    But how will my dwarf do his "point at mah butt" dance without /rude?
    You have to wiggle back and forth and yell butt butt butt.

Deleted
    Only angry kids used those emotes anyway, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Only pissed angry kids used those emotes anyway, no big deal.
    Or you know... people who are actually using the emotes for there intended purposes in RP.