I think i saw some mention of this in the Hunter forum, apparently, simc sims Twisting wind with like 19 active twisters, should be easy to find if you are inclined to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Thats my issue. On bosses its doing around 3% but sims are still saying thats better than the other options
    Boughx2 dropped last night in Heroic from Xavius and no one really wanted it because it was rated poorly in sims and in general around in forms. On the flipside, Twisted wind is rated highly in sims but in reality it is just 2.5% damage. However, a guildyy pointed out that just because the proc is bad doesnt mean the rest of it is bad either ie it has a hell of a lot of intellect and is far higher than say, haste, crit or many of the other secondary stats so then surely saying "Twisted Wind is 2% damage on bosses through observation" is only telling half the story.

I will say though that Twisting Wind surely is great beyond ST though ---- it covers a wide range and should be good for aoe..

TLDR: High intellect trinkets with "meh" procs are probably still quite good.

Yeah, I completely agree you need to take into consideration the benefit of the Int. Comparing it to what I was using beforehand (845 int/haste stat stick) you would reason - Is ~950 Haste better than the proc? Probably not.

I do think an 850 shock baton would be better in most situations though.

Still haven't had the shock baton pop for me since getting the 830 a week ago. Feelsbadman

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Still haven't had the shock baton pop for me since getting the 830 a week ago. Feelsbadman

For what it's worth I submitted a ticket with this and the GM response said it was a 'known issue.'

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    For what it's worth I submitted a ticket with this and the GM response said it was a 'known issue.'
    Good to know - I keep getting either gold or the shitty melee trinket which is not even particularly good for my tank set.

hi guys.

i use cyous weak aura for balance.
    need some extra weak aura to warn / alarm me when i am capping my moonmoon spell at 3.
    any way to alter the original weak aura or any other new weak aura is welcomed.

thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    when we get 4 pieces of T19, won't we lost too much haste?

Deleted
    I've been simming for myself based on 4 trinkets that I have

850 Hive
    850 Twisting Wind
    840 Chrono shard with socket
    and 850 Spiked Tongue

Sims are showing I should used shard with Twisting wind.

Any input on this.

Using Cyous statweights 1.0 haste .86 int etc

Hive actually procs and deals damage unlike twisting wind

I just noticed. that we are ignoring Echoing Stars til later. Is this still the case?

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Hive actually procs and deals damage unlike twisting wind
    I've never had plaguehives proc anything significantly higher than twisting winds is.

Hello,

Quick question regarding the insane amount of haste and cast speed we get from artifact and other talent :
    Does it ever cap ? And should we pop our Cds with bloodlust & Troll berzek or is that too much haste ?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by CastorBlanc View Post
    Hello,

Quick question regarding the insane amount of haste and cast speed we get from artifact and other talent :
    Does it ever cap ? And should we pop our Cds with bloodlust & Troll berzek or is that too much haste ?

Thx
    No. /10chars

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    No. /10chars
    Are you certain of this? I personally feel that there might be DR's at some point .8 second wrath under Moon and Stars feels very wasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzer View Post
    I just noticed. that we are ignoring Echoing Stars til later. Is this still the case?
    It's still pretty weak. A mediocre damage increase to a spell you don't primarily use for its damage.

how are balance druids faring in mythic+? i tried searching but couldn't find a satisfying answer. how do they compare to ferals?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    how are balance druids faring in mythic+? i tried searching but couldn't find a satisfying answer. how do they compare to ferals?
    Im not sure compared to ferals, but they are pretty good. Good aoe and good single target

Twisting Wind got nerfed hard so it's safe to say it's no longer BIS

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    Twisting Wind got nerfed hard so it's safe to say it's no longer BIS
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post

No caster/rdps besides fire mage and hunter are optimal for mythic+, they just have too much ramp up to an aoe that's still nowhere close to most melee and fire mage/barrage.

You'll still be able to do mythic+, it will just be tighter on execution to clear timers.