Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Which legendary shoulders?
    The priest ones that give 3 stacks of voidform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Which legendary shoulders?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=144295/lady-and-the-child

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'd argue that some specs actually differ more from one another than from a spec of another class. For Druids in particular.
    Depends on which aspect you are focusing on. Class fantasy plays a important part in WOW, you may say energy + combo points + dots then rogue and feral are too close... that maybe true, until you realize the source of such power are totally different. In this aspect, healing, tanking, ripping, and shooting stars have a lot more in common compare to some spy doing SI7 stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    And for AOE? 4 set T21 with high offset pieces? (legendary shoulders)?
    TL;DR For AoE, depending on flight timings and fight needs, we will most likely default to IFE/LatC or SotA/LatC. If the fight timings do not work out in favor of either of those legendaries, OI/LatC would be the assumed next choice. While having less output than Mcape/LatC, it has the highest priority damage among all choices as well as being one of the better legendaries for burst aoe.

And yes, 4xt21. I still hope for some buffs for t21, and nerfs to old trinkets and gear. CBA to run old content for TF old crap

Source:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...qNLzwSvtM/edit
    Last edited by mmocc71099b792; 2017-10-27 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Depends on which aspect you are focusing on. Class fantasy plays a important part in WOW, you may say energy + combo points + dots then rogue and feral are too close... that maybe true, until you realize the source of such power are totally different. In this aspect, healing, tanking, ripping, and shooting stars have a lot more in common compare to some spy doing SI7 stuff...
    That was exclusively about gameplay.

So idk if this was noticed or not but I found a teensy tiny QoL buff from the patch for world content (and possibly for guilds that take forever to pull bosses in raid content): The AsP bar decays much more slowly out of combat. Before it felt like it would decay ~25/s, now it's ~5/s.

Might be able to sling a Solar Wrath and drop some Starfalls as a pre-pull.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

So how do you explain the buff traits on some other classes, then?

Anyone seeing new Touch of the Moon not proccing at all in the raid? I mean it procs quite often when I do WQs, but then I go into raid and it doesn't proc once in like 5 minutes fight. Or is it procced only by melee attacks? Trait description says "When you take damage", so what's wrong w/ it?

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Anyone seeing new Touch of the Moon not proccing at all in the raid? I mean it procs quite often when I do WQs, but then I go into raid and it doesn't proc once in like 5 minutes fight. Or is it procced only by melee attacks? Trait description says "When you take damage", so what's wrong w/ it?
    Don't forget that it doesn't proc when you're above 95%.

Don't forget that it doesn't proc when you're above 95%.
    I keep that at mind, yes, but those 5+ minutes fights were our M-Avatar attempts to re-kill it, and being on purple beams soaking duty I am at <95% hp almost all the time. Now I'm looking at the kill and it procced only once in 7:39 time. Not impressed.

Deleted
    Most constant dmg and dots doesn't proc it. It's not very consistent, but on avatar things like the ticking dmg in p2 and the beam dmg and unbound chaos dot in p1 probably can't proc it. And since there are very few instances of dmg other than that.. well, that's why you wont see it proc much on avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Most constant dmg and dots doesn't proc it.
    Seems like a completely pointless ability when it can't even fulfil its fundamental purpose (i.e. heal you from damage).

Quote Originally Posted by beaver1024 View Post
    Seems like a completely pointless ability when it can't even fulfil its fundamental purpose (i.e. heal you from damage).
    Its fundamental purpose is to provide self heals when you are solo or in pvp...not for raiding. Procs during raiding are a bonus. That may not be explicit, but its the reality of the implementation, sadly.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2017-11-01 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beaver1024 View Post
    Trust me, I've been advocating changing it into something that actually works in pve group content since beta. The fact that it was buffed by x4 and it is still barely noticeable just goes to show how bad it used to me. They aint likely to change it.

I mean since it procs before the damage is dealt, assuming it can proc somewhat normally on big hits it doesn't seem that bad.

Whispers was nerfed by the way last patch if no one saw ...

Whispers in the Dark cast speed bonus reduced by 40%, and has 20% more primary stat. My 910 version only gives 23% haste now, and the penalty remains 17% slow after.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Trust me, I've been advocating changing it into something that actually works in pve group content since beta. The fact that it was buffed by x4 and it is still barely noticeable just goes to show how bad it used to me. They aint likely to change it.
    They just buffed the pitiful 25% warlock healthstones to 40% baseline. Who knows, maybe balance druid heals and defensives (lolbarkskin) will not be utter garbage by 7.3.5

Maybe they'll give us our passive % damage reduction back. Maybe.

I wonder what their plans for Moon Moon are. Just taking the Scythe away would leave the spec awfully clunky to play.

I wonder what their plans for Moon Moon are. Just taking the Scythe away would leave the spec awfully clunky to play.
    They are giving us artifact spells as talents/baseline. Pictures already show Ele shamans getting their artifact spell instead of lightning capasitor or whatever

Most classes have had their artifact ability worked into talents somehow. Maybe it'll even be made baseline, because it'd be hard to find a talent to compete with it.

Class changes are likely to be extensive over the course of testing, and some months down the pipeline still. Too early to worry about anything.