Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Given the size of the room and the safe distance, you shouldn't have to ask there. Now if i could get my raid to understand that Norgannon can be rooted for his entire uptime...
    I like how 4 druids make that mechanic beyond trivial. ME lasts 30s, conveniently how long til their immunity is up.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedan View Post
    Just gotta ask you tanks nicely to tank them just close enough for starfall to hit both.
    The hardest mechanic of raiding :P

Hi morning. I have a question. Why do ask mr robot and simcraft tell me to go crit as a balance druid? Im a bit confuse. I'm not doing the dps I should do. yeah I have bad louck wiht legens and dont have any1 that is good but thats another thing. Im confused cause I thought crit was the last stat and mastery haste was god. somthing like
    Mastery > Haste >= Versa > crit in terms of stats not looking at int.

Can someone help me

I dont have logs cause i dont raid atm.

@xXAgoXx
    For pure ST mastery drops significantly after a (high) point making your stat weight look like haste>crit>mastery>versa. For cleave/aoe situations mastery remains your best stat followed by haste.

On another note, for AOE/cleave situations I'm sim'ing higher with Soul of the Archdruid/LotC than with OI/LotC. Still most top parses use OI instead of the ring. Any insight?

Deleted
    Because there is 0 encounters that is 100% uptime on 3+ targets.

Same for hectic add cleave/beastlord sims.

40% nerf. to our old 4pc.

Rip.

No adjustments to compensate

Yup there was the nerf we all figured was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    Same for hectic add cleave/beastlord sims.
    I don't believe those work for Balance Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yup there was the nerf we all figured was going to happen.
    strange that they left some very powerful old 4pc set ups as they were....

So what happens to the BiS list now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    strange that they left some very powerful old 4pc set ups as they were....
    I think ours was the most powerful.

Rip.

I won't be surprised if 4t20 + 2t21 will still be superior to 2t20+4t21 even after this nerf. 4T21 is just too meh for ST.

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    I won't be surprised if 4t20 + 2t21 will still be superior to 2t20+4t21 even after this nerf. 4T21 is just too meh for ST.
    Well according https://www.herodamage.com/druid/com...-druid-balance the difference in 4t20+2t21 vs 2t20+4t21 is around 80k dps but those sims are done with optimal talent usage. So most likely they will end up being worse since the differencies in those sets get smaller the higher ilvl you have. Compare the t21 heroic sims to mythic sims.

Rip.

Of course not. They want us to stop using 4t20, not buff us.

Not like balance is the only spec stuck with a totally trash tier set. Demonhunter is even worse and DH isn't even performing anywhere close to as well as balance druids.

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    sims are already done the 4pc 21 comes out ahead, not by much though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    I think ours was the most powerful.
    no but close.

it turns out to be about a 4.4% ST nerf according to the sims in discord pins

sims are already done the 4pc 21 comes out ahead, not by much though.
    Just one important note here is that sims were with MYTHIC of both sets. If you have mostly heroic ToS, you can safely replace it with mostly heroic ABT. Don't replace Mythic WF/TF ToS with Normal, non-WF/TF ABT for example (obs for ST only). If you're only going 1 difficulty down or have various WF/TF pieces, it'd probs be wise to sim yourself.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess everyone should just sim what they have available from T20 with T21 items you are most likely going to get. Some ilvl difference can change the parts you will should be using. For example I have 915 cape, 945 shoulders and 935 legs and cape+shoulders are more less equal to cape+legs (930 cape would make it around 0.4% better)

Does the T21 buff dot duration extend itself? Or do you get penalized for casting Starsurge/Starfall sequentially?