Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Acrid Catalyst Injector and Norgannon should be your go-tos for nearly everything if memory serves. Only other trinket to even consider at that point would be Aman'thul.
    I don't believe the Path of the Titan trinkets exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I don't believe the Path of the Titan trinkets exists.
    From my experience, you can have either ACI or a Pantheon trinket, but not both.

From my experience, you can have either ACI or a Pantheon trinket, but not both.
    Well my alt disagrees. Don't have high hopes on getting either one on my main though.

Thx for your come back, both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well my alt disagrees. Don't have high hopes on getting either one on my main though.
    My mage alt got a catalyst on a tourist normal run we did on the first ID before our main raid. We've seen a single ACI drop in all difficulties since then. Go figure.

My mage alt got a catalyst on a tourist normal run we did on the first ID before our main raid. We've seen a single ACI drop in all difficulties since then. Go figure.
    I have a 955 catalyst and a norgannons, We have yet to see amanthuls drop yet on any difficulty though.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

Just to confirm, when we use radiant moonlight, LoTC, T21 4P, the "rotation is"

- Build AP with moons,
    - Use starfall
    - Spam moonfire
    - Refresh T214P with starfall
    - Use moons on CD to generate AP for starfall.

And normally AP should be enough to be nearly 100% under starfall ?

Will try this setup this evening on Antoran MM.

I'm having quite the trinket dilemma now:

945 Injector, 965 Norgannon and 910 Arcanocrystal.

I've been told from a guild mate that ACI might not be modelled correctly, as he's getting really low results with it. I couldn't find a spare moment to run some sims, what do u you guys think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    I'm having quite the trinket dilemma now:

945 Injector, 965 Norgannon and 910 Arcanocrystal.

I've been told from a guild mate that ACI might not be modelled correctly, as he's getting really low results with it. I couldn't find a spare moment to run some sims, what do u you guys think of it?
    Depends, Single target, aoe, what is the context?

In general Injector+arcano will be better but it also depends on how many people in your raid with pantheon and what not.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

If I want to create a AoE gearset for balance, which specs do I go for? I have full tier 21 and tier 20 and with all the balance legendaries available. Right now im just using lady and the child with soul of the archdruid ring with full tier 21 set but not sure if its the most optimal for AoE. Really appreciate any feedback as balance is not my mainspec.

Just keep doing what you are. T21 is better than T20 for AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    If I want to create a AoE gearset for balance, which specs do I go for? I have full tier 21 and tier 20 and with all the balance legendaries available. Right now im just using lady and the child with soul of the archdruid ring with full tier 21 set but not sure if its the most optimal for AoE. Really appreciate any feedback as balance is not my mainspec.
    T21 4P, no T20, LATC and either SOTA, OI, or Cloak (all 3 are relatively good picks). I don't for sure know which of the 3 second leggos are best for AoE (I usually just run OI); it more or less depends on the circumstance, but if you want a "general use" legendary, you never really go wrong with OI. SOTA if you want the extra benefits to your CD. Hell even IFE isn't a horrible pick since you can get a ton of extra AsP from Shooting Stars, though that more or less depends on how often you need the extra burst.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    T21 4P, no T20, LATC and either SOTA, OI, or Cloak (all 3 are relatively good picks). I don't for sure know which of the 3 second leggos are best for AoE (I usually just run OI); it more or less depends on the circumstance, but if you want a "general use" legendary, you never really go wrong with OI. SOTA if you want the extra benefits to your CD. Hell even IFE isn't a horrible pick since you can get a ton of extra AsP from Shooting Stars, though that more or less depends on how often you need the extra burst.
    I think general consensus is LATC/Cloak is best for 2 DPS cleave with moonfire spam meme spec. For Antorous this works on Coven if they are tanked close enough and Dogs if you are stacking them (essentialy it requires 2 targets <20 yards to benefit from double moonfire spam). Otherwise you're better off with bracer or SOTA and the more typical AoE cleave spec with Starlord.

Alright. Thanks for answers everyone! Really do appreciate it. One more question though: Should I be aiming for as much haste and mastery as possible even in my AoE gear?

Duh, they are worth even more in AoE situations, mastery moreso than haste

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    I think general consensus is LATC/Cloak is best for 2 DPS cleave with moonfire spam meme spec. For Antorous this works on Coven if they are tanked close enough and Dogs if you are stacking them (essentialy it requires 2 targets <20 yards to benefit from double moonfire spam). Otherwise you're better off with bracer or SOTA and the more typical AoE cleave spec with Starlord.
    Until Tuesday when they are nerfing the moonfire spam into the ground

Sad that here we are, on the tail end of yet another raid instance where we are Horrific on ST and our only good showing are PadLord fights.

Not looking forward to 3 of the last 4 fights. couple 1-2% wipes on Kin also makes you wonder, for a guild running 3 moonkin.....what could have been :P

some day ill be pro

Edit: infracted for spam.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2018-02-03 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Duh, they are worth even more in AoE situations, mastery moreso than haste
    This is true, just make sure you at a comfortable amount of haste before stacking mastery.