Beta Key Giveaway Week 2: Winners have been selected!

Just keep doing what you are. T21 is better than T20 for AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    If I want to create a AoE gearset for balance, which specs do I go for? I have full tier 21 and tier 20 and with all the balance legendaries available. Right now im just using lady and the child with soul of the archdruid ring with full tier 21 set but not sure if its the most optimal for AoE. Really appreciate any feedback as balance is not my mainspec.
    T21 4P, no T20, LATC and either SOTA, OI, or Cloak (all 3 are relatively good picks). I don't for sure know which of the 3 second leggos are best for AoE (I usually just run OI); it more or less depends on the circumstance, but if you want a "general use" legendary, you never really go wrong with OI. SOTA if you want the extra benefits to your CD. Hell even IFE isn't a horrible pick since you can get a ton of extra AsP from Shooting Stars, though that more or less depends on how often you need the extra burst.
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit (lol it didn't).
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that will continue in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    T21 4P, no T20, LATC and either SOTA, OI, or Cloak (all 3 are relatively good picks). I don't for sure know which of the 3 second leggos are best for AoE (I usually just run OI); it more or less depends on the circumstance, but if you want a "general use" legendary, you never really go wrong with OI. SOTA if you want the extra benefits to your CD. Hell even IFE isn't a horrible pick since you can get a ton of extra AsP from Shooting Stars, though that more or less depends on how often you need the extra burst.
    I think general consensus is LATC/Cloak is best for 2 DPS cleave with moonfire spam meme spec. For Antorous this works on Coven if they are tanked close enough and Dogs if you are stacking them (essentialy it requires 2 targets <20 yards to benefit from double moonfire spam). Otherwise you're better off with bracer or SOTA and the more typical AoE cleave spec with Starlord.

Alright. Thanks for answers everyone! Really do appreciate it. One more question though: Should I be aiming for as much haste and mastery as possible even in my AoE gear?

Duh, they are worth even more in AoE situations, mastery moreso than haste

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    I think general consensus is LATC/Cloak is best for 2 DPS cleave with moonfire spam meme spec. For Antorous this works on Coven if they are tanked close enough and Dogs if you are stacking them (essentialy it requires 2 targets <20 yards to benefit from double moonfire spam). Otherwise you're better off with bracer or SOTA and the more typical AoE cleave spec with Starlord.
    Until Tuesday when they are nerfing the moonfire spam into the ground

Sad that here we are, on the tail end of yet another raid instance where we are Horrific on ST and our only good showing are PadLord fights.

Not looking forward to 3 of the last 4 fights. couple 1-2% wipes on Kin also makes you wonder, for a guild running 3 moonkin.....what could have been :P

some day ill be pro

Edit: infracted for spam.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2018-02-03 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Duh, they are worth even more in AoE situations, mastery moreso than haste
    This is true, just make sure you at a comfortable amount of haste before stacking mastery.