Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chandy View Post
    As much as I don't want to believe this, it seems ascendance is now a lvl 100 talent for all specs. Also ancentral swiftness is not a restore talent.
    Please god no : /

looks like enhance wont be able to spread flame shock with lava lash thats kinda sad tabbing to dot everything is kind of a lame thing to switch too

and i think we lose elmentals ;-;
    Last edited by Espeonagetieler; 2015-11-21 at 04:24 AM.

Ascendance is permanent now? :O
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Ascendance is permanent now? :O
    Duration being replaced with "until cancelled" is an extremely common datamining error where it just doesn't grab the right number, but people still get excited about it every time.
    It even happens in patches between expansions, not just new launches :P

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    looks like enhance wont be able to spread flame shock with lava lash thats kinda sad tabbing to dot everything is kind of a lame thing to switch too
    Enhancement doesnt have shocks anymore. That plus Fire Nova's damage has been changed to 1 dmg, so Im guessing its something that going to be deleted.

they already said fire nova was staying as an aoe spender and the new tool tip says it will proc off our flame shocks also the 1 damage is probably just place holder while they figure out a number (then again maybe they changed there mind)

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Enhancement doesnt have shocks anymore. That plus Fire Nova's damage has been changed to 1 dmg, so Im guessing its something that going to be deleted.
    Values being replaced by 1, 0, or "until cancelled" are usually just a result of datamining going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Values being replaced by 1, 0, or "until cancelled" are usually just a result of datamining going wrong.
    Yeah, usually this. If something says 1, 0, "until cancelled", or has a seemingly arbitrary number (4000 seconds on Conductivity or any number starting with a dollar sign), the data mining screwed up. If you see any of those values in a field, don't assume it actually means what it says. Assume that the number simply doesn't exist at this stage, and it's a placeholder value.

Once it is confirmed by Blizz or has appeared in game, then it is confirmed. As always, take datamined values with large grains of salt.
    Formerly known as Anaeradranax, Elemental Shaman of <The Nameless> US-Argent Dawn
    Formerly known as Fuzzytotems, Resto Shaman of <Bacon> US-Argent Dawn
    Former member of the Rawr Development Team

I imagine Gust of Wind will basically be rocket jump, elementals mobility might not be the worst out of the casters anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It can also indicate a spell is deprecated, and if that was the only issue then I'd agree. However, the only changes to the FN tooltip were to remove its reference to Shaman and its damage to 1, it still mentions shocks and mana that we dont have. Pile on that LL no longer spreads and we dont appear to have any dots that would replace FlS anyway. All signs are def pointing to it being deleted.

Really liking the changes so far. Can't wait to get into the Beta!
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like they're completely fucking over shamans next expansion in terms of PvP. Tremor Totem AND Grounding Totem removed. Basically getting rid of the only (unique) utility shamans had.

Duuuuuuude... I can't freakin wait. Looks so good!
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Seems like they're completely fucking over shamans next expansion in terms of PvP. Tremor Totem AND Grounding Totem removed. Basically getting rid of the only (unique) utility shamans had.
    It's possible that it'll be in the PvP talent tree. That said, I don't like that we're losing them for their occasional uses in PvE, either...

Looking at the list again, it seems possible that Enhancement will only have Earthbind as a baseline totem.

- Searing, Tremor, Capacitor, and Grounding are showing as removed entirely.
    -Healing Stream is Resto exclusive.
    - The elementals arent attached to totems anymore and theyre Ele exclusive anyway.
    - Magma is still there but appears deprecated.

It also looks like Healing Surge will be our only source of healing. HST, AG, and Healing Rain are Resto Exclusive and Puppies no longer heal us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gust of Wind: A gust of wind hurls you forward.

So what does this mean? Something somwhere is telling me that this is like blink, buuuuut..... playing a shaman since vanilla I kinda know not to get my hopes up....

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Gust of Wind: A gust of wind hurls you forward.

So what does this mean? Something somwhere is telling me that this is like blink, buuuuut..... playing a shaman since vanilla I kinda know not to get my hopes up....
    Feral Lunge also looks like it'll be a charge!

How can anybody say this looks good?

They literally changed nothing for Ele and Resto. Both specs tend to be exactly the same in Legion when it comes to gameplay (okay, new ressource for Ele). Even the talents haven't changed much.

I am very disappointed.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't make me that more excited. If Maelstrom is not properly handled, we will deal damage like slapping noodles on butter. Still waiting for beta.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    How can anybody say this looks good?

They literally changed nothing for Ele and Resto. Both specs tend to be exactly the same in Legion when it comes to gameplay (okay, new ressource for Ele). Even the talents haven't changed much.

I am very disappointed.
    Exactly, lol.

Except some utility spells which just MIGHT fix mobility uses, they didnt add anything new. They even removed our only AE stun, and Primal Earth Elemental (1min -20% dmg taken) and attached a resource cost to our only healing spell. We still are bound to ground targetted AE spells, where every bad tank move will fuck over your AE dmg, still bound to LvB/FS "synergy" gimping our target switching and the most important part - they didnt give us any strong absorbs or immunities.

Edit: in b4 "wait for beta"... just like WoD, they've made up their concepts for every class already. We wont change much from this point.
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2015-11-21 at 10:16 AM.