Lightbulb [Legion] Speculative Talent Tree "Calculator"

So, after the flood of information from the datamining and because I was bored, I decided to compile all the new data into easy/easier-to-read talent trees. This can help tide people over until WoWhead or some site creates a good version.

Here's the list. (It's a google doc; it was the "best" format I could think of that could do info on mouseover, like the talent trees)

Each tree was created by comparing each spell and passive that had a level requirement of a current talent (15, 30, 45, etc.) to the appropriate specialization. As you can see, some slots (especially in Discipline) are empty as there are not enough spells/passives to fill all the slots from the datamined info. As for the two 4th row talents, all the spells seemed to be potential options so I left them all in for y'all to decide for yourselves. I also included Focused Will in the Discipline tree despite being classified as Holy since it makes more sense as a Disc passive than Holy.

So keep that in mind; this is datamined pre-beta information and it most likely contains some errors so take it with a grain of salt. If you see anything wrong, say so and I'll change it.

Anyways, have fun making some potential builds.

You forgot hymn of hope in your holy tree which is most likely a talent on the 60 tier instead of a baseline ability so that row would most likely be:

Light of the Naaru , Hymn of Hope, Guardian Angel or Power Word Solace for this spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    You forgot hymn of hope in your holy tree which is most likely a talent on the 60 tier instead of a baseline ability so that row would most likely be:

Light of the Naaru , Hymn of Hope, Guardian Angel or Power Word Solace for this spot.
    Since PW:Solace lost the heal it's most likely going to be disc only.

Also Dominate Mind is clearly shadow themed, this is most likely a placeholder for Holy. They even lost Mind Vision.

Since the lvl 60 talents are all about mana, Mindbender could be the missing talent for Disc in that row.