Upgrade/New Build help

Budget: ~$700

Resolution: 1920x1080

Games Settings Desired: Ultra on most everything ideally. I mainly play Blizzard games, and a few other MMO's. I'll get Fallout 4 eventually, and I plan on playing the new Tomb Raider/Dishonored 2/The Division when those games come out.

Other Intensive Software/Special Things: I'd like to start streaming, and I'd prefer no frame drops when doing that.

Parts Reused: I'll reuse my GPU, its a Gigabyte GTX 760 (model # GV-N760OC-2GD REV2.0) and my old 1.5TB HDD and DVD Drive. The GPU is pretty big, I had to do some modifications to my Dell case to get it to fit, so I'd like plenty of room in my case to fit that thing. I also have 6GB of ram(2x3GB) but I wouldn't be opposed to upgrading that as well to 8GB.

New OS: No, I currently have Windows 10.

New Peripherals: No

Bonus Info: So, for some reason I have my eye on the i7 6600k, but I also don't know a lot about CPUs and their differences, like which is better for gaming, stuff like that. I'm open to suggestions, but I think my budget allows it. If I'm going to upgrade, I'd like to have something fairly future proof, seeing as this is likely the last upgrade I'll get permission to do for a while. :P I'd also like to throw in at least a 500GB SSD, but depending on sales, I wouldn't mind a 1TB. I would happily do away with my HDD completely if possible. I basically just want a starting off point so I can go research the parts you suggest, and know more about them. Also, are my desired settings unrealistic for the budget?

Thanks in advance, you guys have helped me in the past, and I've always appreciated the helpfulness of this forum.

Deleted
    Is that 700$ US? It seems you ask a little too much for your budget, i mean at least 500gb ssd? The 760 definately won't max some new AAA titles. You also don't need an i7 to stream, you can do that with an i5. If you were going for something like i7 6700k/Z170 then it would have been better to go for i7 5820k/X99 platform since its same money atm. You don't have the money to fit i7, 500gb ssd etc etc.

I just made the following setup in another thread minus some parts you don't need. Have a look at it tell me whta you think, obviously your future upgrade is the gpu. You can go for 8gb of ram to save if you don't need 16.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($239.99 @ Amazon)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.4 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($34.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($109.89 @ OutletPC)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($87.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($79.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.88 @ OutletPC)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $734.62
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-22 10:07 EST-0500