Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Friggin' Weebs.
    Watched the video, can anyone else confirm that it is indeed a fedora he is wearing?

Maybe he was there to play fruit ninja?

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Maybe he was there to play fruit ninja?
    Haha, in the Apple store? You callin' Apple users fruits?
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Haha, in the Apple store? You callin' Apple users fruits?
    Its a app.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Its a app.
    That has you slicing fruit in half. Seeing as there were plenty of people but no fruit...
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    That has you slicing fruit in half. Seeing as there were plenty of people but no fruit...
    Congratulations, you butchered a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Understandable, was at the local apple store myself a few days ago to buy some charger.

After 5 minutes i wanted to blow my brains out with a sawed off shotgun.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's always a katana, we should ban katanas.
    For good reasons...every god knows why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm. I work on Fifth Avenue just a couple blocks away from the Apple Store. He just wanted to slash some prices. The current prices make people go crazy.

I was really hoping for a hilariously-oversized Claymore or a replica of Cloud's sword from FF7. I'm disappointed.

Why can't the crazy, sword-wielding maniacs ever go full-on crazy and use something really insane? Why must it always be a katana?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Congratulations, you butchered a joke.
    I'm a joke ninja I guess.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    The story would still make sense, if you replace his "sword" with ... uh, another dangerous, long thing. A pike, you pervs!
    I thought you mean't a rifle, but okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about kodachi's? Or tachi's? Or wakizashi's?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    What about kodachi's? Or tachi's? Or wakizashi's?
    Ban them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Now imagine about 20 inches of cutting edge hitting you with some emotion.... It will take a limb off effortlessly.
    A katana isn't a lightsaber, you don't just 'effortlessly' cut through the bone and muscle of an arm without having done quite a bit of tameshigiri practice.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

If more people had katanas, they could have fought him out of the store.
    And if more people fought him out of the store, it would've made a kickass video for the internet. Everybody wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Psshh all these ninja wannabes and their katanas... At least they should grab a few shurikens too...i love shurikens.

Pulp Fiction, Butch chooses his weapon

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Only thing scaring Apple fans is Android. How can they get scared by a sword :/
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.