Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippert View Post
    "Templar's Verdict A powerful weapon strike that deals [...] 170% of weapon damage) Holy damage.. Paladin - Retribution Spec. 3 Holy Power. Melee range. Instant."

"Powerful"? Are you kidding me? 170% holy weapondmg. Even with a couple multipliers, this will hit weaksauce. How dissatisfying can you make our main finisher??? TV will just feel like a filler. How great was the feel when you procced a free finisher and you could use an actually, powerful TV... I'd rather build less holy power and have TV hit much harder, to make it actually feel meaty. They just remove ANY possible damage spike from retri spec, so that it all just feels like several big dots. Not impressed.

- - - Updated - - -

"Lightning Bolt (New) Fires a bolt of lightning at the target, dealing [*1 + 80% of Spell Power*] Nature damage, and generating 10 Maelstrom. Shaman - Elemental Spec. 30 yd range. Instant."

So basically we get lightning bolt on the move back? This might make me reroll back from pally to shaman. Fingers crossed it sticks!
    You clearly have no idea how coefficients work.

Deleted
    Hm i missing frost shock for enha shaman.

Enha dont have leap, charge, grip, shadowstep or other similar abilites. Without Frost Shocks on range ending in PVP, world PVP, ....

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    You clearly have no idea how coefficients work.
    The Fists of Fury formula checks for 2,250% weapon damage. The issue isn't that he doesn't understand co-efficients, it's that we're too early in the beta to see any real numbers.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Wait so I son't be able to spread Flame leash and cast Flame shock? Oh man that sucks. Other then that it looks cool for most classes (looking only specs that I am interested)

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of potential into Control Undead.

This is something locks used to do, I wonder if it will work again or they'll make them vanish when you gate hm.

Take over undead, go to the starting areas. Lay back and let it do its thing, feeling like the Lich King himself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aen View Post
    Hm i missing frost shock for enha shaman.

Enha dont have leap, charge, grip, shadowstep or other similar abilites. Without Frost Shocks on range ending in PVP, world PVP, ....
    actually ur gettin about 2 leaps, just make sure to check the talents

So, are humans keeping EMfH in legion?

There is no indication it's changed or been replaced. But then again, its exremely early days

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wompdonkey View Post
    So, are humans keeping EMfH in legion?
    That is the plan. They plan on nerfing the human racial by using the two other talents on the first PvP talent tier as 'tuning'. The value of the human racial will be the value of that alternate talent choice.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I already foresee the double healer + warrior comp coming back from WotLK with an exception that it will be fury warrior (one shot build) + hpally+ disc priest (considering they do healing through damaging their foes) so this comp might negate the 30% damage received while enraged and do crazy amount of damage at the same time. Can't wait to test it all out in beta

Deleted
    damn, bloodbath is going to be baseline, and probably gonna replace deep wounds.