Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Legion Beta - Build 20740 PvP Talents

You may only select one talent per row. The rows unlock first, followed by the columns based on your honor level.

Obviously these talents aren't close to final or even complete. Some talents are not defined yet.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-11-23 at 08:03 AM.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks interesting.

Thank God for this, was reading the new talents and couldn't help but think how fucked some classes were going to be in PvP, I completely forgot that PvP gets an entire extra set of talents!

15+ Year Old Account
    I take it Demon Hunters don't have PvP talents yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Thank God for this, was reading the new talents and couldn't help but think how fucked some classes were going to be in PvP, I completely forgot that PvP gets an entire extra set of talents!
    I forgot aswell, I was cursing the rogue changes and then remembered these ha

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ret pally reckoning bomb is back boys!

7+ Year Old Account
    the "ice form" and "chilled to bone" talents for us frost mages sound freaking damn awesome!

Formerly known as Arafal

Those DK Auras. Holy moley

Wow, put this stuff together with the PvE stuff and you might actually have compete classes...

Why isnt this stuff in PvE again?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    I'm glad that some things that were scrapped are back as PvP talents, like Wind Shear for Resto Shams.

Deleted
    Hmm this means that you don't "need" to be a Human to PVP effectively BUT Humans still get an edge because they can ignore 1 talent completely...

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, seems like leveling PvP prestige level will be harder than i initially thought ...

but the frost mage talents look awesome

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Wow, seems like leveling PvP prestige level will be harder than i initially thought ...

but the frost mage talents look awesome
    yep <3 cant stop thinking about how im gonna destroy people with "chilled to the bone" and "ice form"!!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    yep <3 cant stop thinking about how im gonna destroy people with "chilled to the bone" and "ice form"!!
    Although I haven't been able to find deep freeze anywhere which has me a little concerned :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Hmm this means that you don't "need" to be a Human to PVP effectively BUT Humans still get an edge because they can ignore 1 talent completely...
    There's no way that humans will keep their racial with talents like this, that'd just be ridiculous. At least not with our current racials.

Humans get a bigger edge than ever. Holinka doing his job.

human racial is changing in legion they've said it before and it would be completely retarded for them not too since trinkets are disabled in pvp no one will have a get out of jail free card unless they pick that talent.

Deleted
    So when you are in PvP you lose all your other talents and use only These?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You are comparing adaptation and relentless to arcane torrent, dark flight, escape artist, war stomp, will of the forsaken, stoneform and quaking palm and find that those two come ahead in every case? I beg to differ.
    The fact that you included the garbage that is quaking palm shows me how little you know about what you're talking about.

Humans still get a free medallion. Now they get the medallion + an extra talent. You dont compare those racials to those talents. You compare those racials to "gladiators medallion" AND adaptation or relentless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    So when you are in PvP you lose all your other talents and use only These?
    you use both pve and pvp talents
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Unless they plan to remove EMFH....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    The fact that you included the garbage that is quaking palm shows me how little you know about what you're talking about.

Humans still get a free medallion. Now they get the medallion + an extra talent. You dont compare those racials to those talents. You compare those racials to "gladiators medallion" AND adaptation or relentless.

- - - Updated - - -

you use both pve and pvp talents
    What about in pve? Some of those pvp talents are pretty great in pve too. Can you use both sets of talents wherever?

Necrotic Strike babbyyy.

Anyway, everything looks awesome and I think this will make PvP less braindead and spammy and more about depth and skill but we'll see. Good job Holinka. Makes me wish Legion was up already.