Hello

I need wallpaper and signature

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Breathe - Undead Warlock
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...raenor/Breathe
    Gear set:current sets will be fine
    Helm visible:yes
    Your pose: Casting incinirate maybe? (thats ur choise)
    General colour scheme: Fel and Fire colors (or gear colors maybe)

Signature
    Visible text: Breathe
    Gear set: current sets will be fine
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: your choise
    Last edited by Madex; 2020-02-17 at 07:40 AM.

overlay

Hello!

I need chat box overlay

Twitch:

Dimensions: if you would make like it covers both of the chat windows.
    Visible text: TenQ
    Logo/Character:
    General colour scheme: Some balance tree related or even blackish with some glows and moonlights would be nice
    Specifics/Extras: would you make another one without character if you please.

couldnt post the links :S maybe with pm?

Hello! I'm new to these forums but I found work by one of you all via google images that I absolutely loved!

I would love a wallpaper, i have two characters I'd like included if possible, if it's too complicated then just primarily the mage

NOTE: I'm sorry!! It won't let me post links as I'm new here but it's just worldofwarcraft()com/...etc
    Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080 or larger with the same aspect ratio <3
    Visible text: I'd prefer there wasn't any but I'm not going to complain about a signature similar to the work I want to reference
    Armory link: /en-us/character/us/zuljin/limarillian
    Gear set: she should be wearing a teal and gold robe, if not then it hasn't updated yet, she's a frost mage so maybe even tinting it a bit more blue? I'll leave artistic freedom here
    2nd Armory link: /en-us/character/us/zuljin/shmeatrender should either be wearing a white and lightly gold decorated outfit with dual scythes enchanted with wraithchill for that bringer of death look /// or he'll be wearing a black and red set accentuating his white hair with two black unholy enchanted swords (he's fury so they're two handers each), either would work great i think
    Helm visible:yes to both
    Your pose: perhaps frost mage casting a spell looking very empowered while the warrior dares anyone to approach her, she'd be more cool calm collected and confident in her power and he'd act somewhat vigilant and protecting ready to tear asunder (You have absolute artistic freedom but that's how i'd imagine them, I came here based off of how much i love the reference image below)
    General color scheme: sort of looking for a suiting background and mysticism appropriate for a powerful frost mage contrasting the warrior in either a white knight of death or black and red hell knight standing guard. NOTE: While I am picturing one thing in my brain if you were to make subtle tweaks to color schemes to paint a better altogether picture I wouldn't mind a bit!

Extras: I think what I'd like is for them to be in the same photo but I would also absolutely take two separate photos of the characters if that's thematically easier to pull off for you! Whatever is easier!

Reference photo that led me here: It won't let me post this link but i believe i can reference it on my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you all so much for the hundreds of pages of support you've already given to others out there! These photos are amazing! And thank you for your consideration towards my request, please have fun with it and don't sweat the details, I'd rather you love what you've produced than to ask you to stress the details of my request!

I would like to request a twitch set. (Mainly a chat cover for my in-game chat but also an offline screen or wallpaper if possible)

Visible text: Eazy

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Classic Mage Facial Screenshot - http://prntscr.com/r9dwv5

Gear set: Marshal and Field Marshal (Classic Mage Rank 13 Full Set) and Silverwing Battle Tabard

Helm visible: No

Pose: Any, but I mainly PvP so any pose that looks ready for battle.

General colour scheme: Battle Ground Oriented like Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin, But if thats not possible or too much then ill leave this up to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Madex View Post
    Hello

I need wallpaper and signature

Wallpaper
    Visible text: Breathe - Undead Warlock
    Gear set:current sets will be fine
    Helm visible:yes
    Your pose: Casting incinirate maybe? (thats ur choise)
    General colour scheme: Fel and Fire colors (or gear colors maybe)

Signature
    Visible text: Breathe
    Gear set: current sets will be fine
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: your choise
    Bump bump

Signature:
    Visible text: Archmage Cruven
    Armory link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...strasza/cruven
    Gear set: Transmog he is currently wearing
    Helm visible: No helm
    Cloak visible: Yes cloak
    Your pose: Mid casting a spell
    General colour scheme: Gradient to represent the different mage specs(blue on the left, purple in the middle, red on the right)
    Any extras: Maybe the Kirin Tor emblem in the background but I'm fine if it doesn't work

Thanks!

Keyboard Turner
    Hello! My name is Kaisa and i'm completely new to this so I hope I do this right! For some context my significant other and I met on WoW, and we are in a Long Distance Relationship (11,000 miles to be exact) and I really wanted to do something cute to commemorate our meeting in WoW and a friend suggested I try this! Thank you in advance!
    Wallpaper:
    Visible text: If possible both our character names and a "I love you" in between or to the side somewhere
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: add https and worldofwarcraft()com before each link below
    first character(my boyfriend): /en-us/character/us/thaurissan/L%C3%ADly
    second character (me):/en-us/character/us/zuljin/daliene
    It wont let me post the full links sadly so please message me for the armory links if you have trouble finding them!
    Gear set: Both current transmog gear on both our characters is just fine! I'd prefer if our weapons weren't included in the art
    Helm visible: Yes for both
    Your pose: If possible I would love if my Priest was in the /shy pose, and for my boyfriends character Lily to be in the /kiss pose toward my character.
    General color scheme: We want to name our kids Luna and Star so if I could get a lunar color scheme with moon like colors with some stars here and there
    Any extras: He LOVES bee's so if he could have his beevan bee pet out in the background, that would be absolutely amazing! If my priest could have the angel wings from the glyph on her back too I would love love it!
    Last edited by Kaisalee9; 2020-04-29 at 05:07 AM. Reason: clarification

Any extras: I would love a "Monk-themed" background, like a temple as you can see in kun-lai summit, also it would be cool if somehow you could involve the Swift Spectral Tiger, the mount looks so good on my gnome that it might be nice for a wallpaper aswell!

This thread hasn't been active for months as far as people doing things here for free, so your wait may be long for those asking for items. Good luck!

Hello!

So, lockdown has be BOOOORED. Therefore I'm looking for a few signature & wallpaper requests. Usually the more freedom, the better. Just send me a PM. :3

You can find some of my previous work here:
    https://www.deviantart.com/populair3/gallery/all

I also reserve the right to decline any, if your armour choice is on the bland side or you're like.. a human or something.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2020-05-13 at 04:53 PM.

Signature and Avatar request

Visible text: Zarvren, Master of Lightening, Draenor EU
    Armory link: worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/zarvren, sorry cant post the actual link
    Gear set: Grievous Gladiator gear, same as in the armoury link, with the dragons on the shoulders if you go for a shoulder pose or something
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: At your discretion go nuts
    General colour scheme: Blues for a windwalker monk
    Any extras: The Monk symbol wrapped in lightening maybe Xuen or at least his face or somthing in there

Blademaster
    After the drop of my Priest and reroll to Paladin I would love to get a new Signatur and Avatar

Visible text: Starcaller Baccii
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch.../eredar/baccii
    Gear set: Light's Vanguard Battleplate Mythic Recoler -> https://wowhead.com/transmog-set=272...mythic-recolor
    Helm visible: no
    Cloak visible: yes
    Your pose: not important for me
    General colour scheme: Im not good at picking colors, but you guys are, so I leave it to you what fits best

Thank you very much.
    Paze

Signature by Aryiana

Hi everyone! I'm new here so i'm hoping I'm doing this right. If not please feel free to message me.

i am currently looking for a Banner..
    Banner:
    Size: needs to be 2560x1440 but its for youtube banner.. and it has a strange crop setting.. I can provide my youtube link if that helps
    Visible text: I would like my characters name and Twitch Channel
    Logo: Just a Horde logo would be fine
    General colour scheme: I would like a blood red and black color scheme.
    Specifics: I would just like my Character in the Banner.. If you can include him slashing something with my thunderfury great.. Otherwise standing upright is fine!

I was also looking for a twitch offline banner
    Size: 1920x1080
    Logo: Can use horde logo again or leave it out
    Visible text: character name, youtube link, twitter link, streams currently offline
    General colour scheme: Not very picky on this as long as its very orc warrior like
    Specifics: Character in the banner would be great. red/black dark area would be great

Hello artists, I contacted some of you via deviantart, please respond

Even if you don't have time or will - please just reply with a simple "no", so I can find somebody else Looks like nobody is reading private messages or ignores me

Quote Originally Posted by mischieff View Post
    Hello artists, I contacted some of you via deviantart, please respond

Even if you don't have time or will - please just reply with a simple "no", so I can find somebody else Looks like nobody is reading private messages or ignores me
    Not everyone is checking their DeviantART pages, unfortunately, especially since COVID-19. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Paze View Post
    After the drop of my Priest and reroll to Paladin I would love to get a new Signatur and Avatar

Visible text: Starcaller Baccii
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch.../eredar/baccii
    Gear set: Light's Vanguard Battleplate Mythic Recoler -> https://wowhead.com/transmog-set=272...mythic-recolor
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: not important for me
    General colour scheme: Im not good at picking colors, but you guys are, so I leave it to you what fits best

Thank you very much.
    Paze
    Hi!
    So I haven't been on these forums in a veeeeeeeerrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time! But just got back into WoW and missed this community.
    Thought I would drop by and try out a sig again

Im sorry WMV didn't have the mythic recolour set you wanted so just went with armory gear.
    You do not have to use this at all, I am just practicing!

xx
    Aryiana
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    <snip>
    xx
    Aryiana
    Hey, thank you very much. I really like it.
    I'm gona use it for sure.

Gold theme fits very well with Paladin, so im pretty happy about it. Thanks again.

lg Paze
    Last edited by Paze; 2020-07-03 at 10:42 PM.

Signature by Aryiana

Hey there, i had some work done a few years ago in terms of signatures / wallpaper for my desktop but i feel there a little old and i am looking for some new additions, could someone quote me a rough price in pounds? i'm currently looking for a Twitch panel x5, wallpaper for my desktop, chat overlay image and offline image ( thinking of taking up streaming again ) feel free to PM me or reply to this post, i'll get back to what replies i get when i have time

Im looking for a signature and avatar.

Visible text: Sodniss
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...C3%AAs/sodniss
    Gear set: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...normal-recolor
    head: on
    Your pose: not important
    General colour scheme: i pass this one for you guys.

thanks