Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    after participating in the thread about governors wanting to put a pause on the mid east refugees it dawned on me after remembering this story I read about 4 months ago so I did a little search and fond it. I was going to post it in the same thread but decided it deserves its own thread and a separate discussion

So the Obama administration wants to accept Muslim refugees with open arms but will deport Christian refugees from the same area an area which Christian are much more in peril under a much larger of a threat
    He claims it is wrong to have a religious test to gain refugee status but actions like this shows a distinct difference how Christian refuges and Muslim refugees are treated

And that isn't all

and this

All I can do is sit here and shake my head in disbelief and ones on the left and the media has a hard time to understand why many think Obama is Muslim

so what happened with the "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses---" or does that only apply to Muslims under this administration
    As Garnier said, the Syrian Refugees have been screen for about 18-24 months before they are let into the fucking country. I thought you hated illegal immigrants? Just because they say they are Christian doesn't mean anything. Simply because you can lie all you want about being a Christian and still commit atrocities like the Christians do all the time in this country. They need to be fucking screened like every other refugee. They don't get a free pass simply because they say they are part of a religion you happen to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You can't be this friggin' obtuse.

The Syrian refugees have to be screened extensively before they're let in. These guys crossed a border. To rephrase, that means 0 screening. You literally want to make this very easy for terrorists apparently, since all they have to do is go "I'm a Christian and I was forced to leave!" and you'll let them right on in.
    But we will allow Mexicans coming from Mexico riddled with drug cartels and gangs in this country by the thousands and when caught or turn themselves in are given a court date and set free inside the US and dont even bother to round them up when they skip the court date
    It is you being Obtuse

uh there have been plenty of "christians" that have crossed the border illigally nad have been held by ICE for indefenent amounts of time. these ones just happen to be Iraqi.

oh and no one really gives a shit if you or your ilk thinks Obama is a muslim at this point, it's not even worth the scoff or chuckle, just an eye roll.

Deleted
    But we will allow Mexicans coming from Mexico riddled with drug cartels and gangs in this country by the thousands and when caught or turn themselves in are given a court date and set free inside the US and dont even bother to round them up when they skip the court date
    It is you being Obtuse
    oh cool it is the hateful trump speech on mexicans again

Well he is clearly looking out for those that share his faith.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is you being Obtuse
    We deport them as well........
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the 12 what about the other 11...
    There is only one example in your OP, don't blame me for your crappy sources.

...and do you have any record showing that any Muslim refugee applying refugee status to come to America is facing charges in federal court for lying on their application?
    1. How many Muslim refugees have gone to Mexico in order to try to gain refugee status in the US? I can't imagine it's their preferred route.

2. You need to show that Muslim refugees have committed a criminal offence by lying on their application form and not been prosecuted, not me show it the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    According to Kalis they fled the hellhole germany to come to mexico.
    Considering that Germany accepts upwards of 1 million refugees, mostly Islam-adherents, I would actually not hesitate to state that Germany is not THAT safe for christian refugees. Take a look http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ice-chief.html.
    The thing people need to understand is that to the Islam-adherents, which I prefer to call them, there is a major difference between European and Middle Eastern Christians. European christians are, to them, merely dhimmies useful for providing housing, food, welfare, social security, medical aid etc.
    The Middle Eastern christians, however, are considered traitors (and they do not provide the services that Europeans do, making them useless in the eyes of muslims). The reason Middle Eastern christians are considered traitors is because many of the Middle Eastern christians converted away from Islam (either in the current generation or in the past) or because they have held onto their christian roots for millenia. To the adherents of Islam, the very notion of someone staying with a christian faith for millenia in a society where they have had so many "chances" to convert to Islam, is nothing short of insanely offensive to them. This is also why muslims from the ME can throw christians out of refugee-boats or attack them in the open streets in Germany without remorse.

The European states, so happily serving as dhimmie-states, are IMO not that safe for christian refugees. Neither is Lebanon, Turkey etc.
    So in this case, I can see why they would seek overseas. It actually makes sense. Mexico and the US are not that eager to harbor them, as is apparent. I don't blame the US or Mexico: Middle Eastern christians are actually good people acc. to my own personal experience, but culturally, they are still very different than what we are used to. As such, I can relate to the hesitation.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2015-11-24 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    uh there have been plenty of "christians" that have crossed the border illigally nad have been held by ICE for indefenent amounts of time. these ones just happen to be Iraqi.
    82% of Mexicans are Christian... I don't get what makes these people different from 82% of illegal Mexicans either...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post

oh and no one really gives a shit if you or your ilk thinks Obama is a muslim at this point, it's not even worth the scoff or chuckle, just an eye roll.
    why then aren't Mexicans held by ICE? they are just given a court date and set free which the vast majority doesn't show up for the court date and no effort is used to round them up

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    82% of Mexicans are Christian... I don't get what makes these people different from 82% of illegal Mexicans either...
    nothing just using vyxns shitty logic to make a point agasint him.

10+ Year Old Account
    why then aren't Mexicans held by ICE? they are just given a court date and set free which the vast majority doesn't show up for the court date and no effort is used to round them up
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr..._United_States
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    They are held there... The place isn't empty until these specific people show up... I don't understand what makes these people unique to you, when 82% of Mexicans are also Christian...

10+ Year Old Account
    It is you being Obtuse
    Thousands of Mexicans present themselves to border controls and try to get refugee status?

Honest question. Why aren't people quoting the Statue of Liberty and stating that we need to save people from being killed in the Middle East in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They are held there... The place isn't empty until these specific people show up... I don't understand what makes these people unique to you, when 82% of Mexicans are also Christian...
    are Mexican Christians being killed by the thousands for just being Christians

It is you being Obtuse
    Are they coming from a war zone rife with terrorism and terrorist ideology? No?

Didn't think so.

Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I'm sorry? haven't read that news?
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...725-story.html
    The Obama administration is detaining an estimated 1,700 parents and children at three detention facilities, two in Texas and one in Pennsylvania.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ased/32196067/
    Calling the government's latest arguments "repackaged and reheated," she found the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in breach of a longstanding legal agreement stipulating that immigrant children cannot be held in unlicensed secured facilities, and gave agency officials until October 23 to comply.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Honest question. Why aren't people quoting the Statue of Liberty and stating that we need to save people from being killed in the Middle East in this thread?
    because it is only Muslims deserving the sympathy so the Statue of Liberty quote only applies to them

Deleted
    are Mexican Christians being killed by the thousands for just being Christians
    how familiar are you with what isis is doing to syrians

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    because people think middle eastern refugees are scary i guess