Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    They have to prove to me that it is needed before I want to hurray.
    Just put a stop sign at the border, will make their working condition and successrate a whole lot better in one move.
    So you are just going to turn away the refugees? Funny how you flip flop when its your country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    So you are just going to turn away the refugees? Funny how you flip flop when its your country.
    We cant accept any more, if turning away = turning away once we are running at over full capacity oh dear me... what a flip flop.
    On this forum I have been strong in my defense of accepting refuguess, the heat I got for saying I'm in favor of multiculturalism was amazing.
    At some point, given Sweden and Germany make up for 2o countries doing nothing will result in a position of us not being able to do more.

Flip flop... yea Lux
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

We cant accept any more, if turning away = turning away once we are running at over full capacity oh dear me... what a flip flop.
    On this forum I have been strong in my defense of accepting refuguess, the heat I got for saying I'm in favor of multiculturalism was amazing.
    At some point, given Sweden and Germany make up for 2o countries doing nothing will result in a position of us not being able to do more.

Flip flop... yea Lux
    Oh so YOUR country is full but the US should take refugees even thought we already have a huge immigration problem? You always love to bash the US, mock our political system, our citizens, our ideology. How about you turn the same critical eye inwards?
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh so YOUR country is full but the US should take refugees even thought we already have a huge immigration problem? You always love to bash the US, mock our political system, our citizens, our ideology. How about you turn the same critical eye inwards?
    If EU as a whole accepted the amount of refugees per capita as Sweden did it would sum up to 25M people.
    Not sure you can compare that to the US, US mostly accept immigrants not refugees.
    US also tend to be partly to blame for these refugees waves that Europe has to deal with.

So I think I have every right at poking at the US. Where do you think the refugees from Iraq and Afghanistan went? *trick question*

Almost forgot, I'm extremely critical to how both Sweden and Europe has handled this. From open arms <-> halt, is not the way I would have wanted it to play out for Sweden or the people seeking asylum here.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

If EU as a whole accepted the amount of refugees per capita as Sweden did it would sum up to 25M people.
    Not sure you can compare that to the US, US mostly accept immigrants not refugees.
    US also tend to be partly to blame for these refugees waves that Europe has to deal with.

So I think I have every right at poking at the US. Where do you think the refugees from Iraq and Afghanistan went? *trick question*

Almost forgot, I'm extremely critical to how both Sweden and Europe has handled this. From open arms <-> halt, is not the way I would have wanted it to play out for Sweden or the people seeking asylum here.
    Per capita? Your country has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometre (54/sq mi) Plenty of room.

Also, we don't "accept" immigrants, they just willy nilly run across our borders because our President doesn't seem to care.

As far as the US being partly to blame for the wave of refugees I'm not going to argue there.

Deleted
    Per capita? Your country has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometre (54/sq mi) Plenty of room.
    It's that low because most of the population lives in southern or central Sweden, where there's large areas up north that's not used.

15+ Year Old Account

Also, we don't "accept" immigrants, they just willy nilly run across our borders because our President doesn't seem to care.

As far as the US being partly to blame for the wave of refugees I'm not going to argue there.
    Plenty of room has to do with what? We give them an axe and tell them to goto the frontier with no cost to us?
    Per capita is not to be ignored, you know when we accept numbers close to the US of 350M with our 9,5M.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    It's that low because most of the population lives in southern or central Sweden, where there's large areas up north that's not used.
    Hehe and when we are forced to send them north some refuse to get off the bus cos it is too cold. Few but those should get auto-decline for being bastards.

Deleted
    Really? That sounds bad because there's something called private life, I'm fine if this is for suspected people but if it's for the whole society then it's really bad, there's actually people that has stuff in their computers that they want to keep private and as a secret..... but whatever, Swedish Government has always been braindead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorei View Post
    Really? That sounds bad because there's something called private life, I'm fine if this is for suspected people but if it's for the whole society then it's really bad, there's actually people that has stuff in their computers that they want to keep private and as a secret..... but whatever, Swedish Government has always been braindead.
    Fund the security police and police properly, if that fail then they can come moaning about needing more tools.
    There is a reason we dont have CCTV splashed on a gigantic scale we praise our privacy and freedoms, I want it to stay that way untill proven it is crucial which they as of yet hasnt been done.

There, there are my views once again on the subject. Guess I want to stop help derailing this thread with immigration
    Last edited by Bakis; 2015-11-24 at 07:51 PM.

the swedes.....a great people with a great history
    are effectively committing genetic and cultural suicide.

i mourn their passing

Got no issues whatsoever, Everything to make the hunt for the coward terrorists easier is good in my book.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Got no issues whatsoever, Everything to make the hunt for the coward terrorists easier is good in my book.
    That is something most will agree with, I thinkbest put as the 'I got nothing to hide' argument.
    But Sweden must be a special snowflake then cos if looking at other countries it will snowball.
    Are we willing to take the chance? Especially when the fundamental problem is funding not tech tools.

Deleted

They did try a program of relocate imigrants from our ghettos with the promise of jobs and beter homes to the country side of sweden and they all moved back it was a giant fail, and we have a giant shortage of homes already in the main citys its a 5 year que to get a rental appartment and u have to exept what ever commes along or u end up back in line again.