Thread: SoO LFR

SoO LFR

Hey guys, I'm attempting to solo LFR SoO for a TW gearset, and I was wondering how you guys deal with certain mechanics? I'm a 731 priest so DPS isn't a problem at all however I've ran into mechanics problems. I can't seem to do sha due to the prisons, is there any way around this or am I just stuck? Galakras can also be very difficult if I'm by myself, so may not be possible. I think spoils is just impossible without another person at least. Garrosh also seems impossible as I don't have enough DPS to just push past the mind control and he'll just reset on me. I tried putting my mindbender out to just break me out but he resets before I can do that. Any ideas?

Deleted
    Just do shadows and insanity all over the place. Use your dark arts to confuse your enemies.

Or just wait till legion is out? If you really want to discuss with the upper 0,001% just try in priest forums... Doubt anyone would waste their time for something like this. So well.. The pool of ppl who might help you is too low. Focus on my RP.

Well...that was helpful. I know I'm not the only one that has tried this, several people I know like to do it for tmog, I just prefer to solo stuff is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Garry doesn't work for non-tanks although he does skip MC phase when zerged, so maybe in Legion

Sha of Fear don't know what the prison is that you mean. Sorry.
    Perhaps, I've been able to push him with 2 other guildies helping with MC's so there is that.

Sha of Pride casts a prison mechanic on 2 random people and 2 other people have to stand on yellow zones to release them. While in the prison the person can't do anything at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Sha of Pride you need to kill him before he casts prison on you (if that is even possible with the gear available now).

Spoils is easy. Kill stuff, one quarter area at a time and jump over to the next side when done with the first area. (They recently hotfixed so you don't need 5 players anymore to activate the encounter.)

Galakras requires 2 players to use the cannons at the same time to bring the boss down, no?

Does Garrosh MC you when you are alone? He shouldn't. If you summon your Mindbender/Shadowfiend it may count as an extra target for Garrosh which will trigger the MC. I don't remember if I ever did Garrosh alone, but when I had a guildie with me, only she got MC'd, so Garrosh may not MC the main target (tank specs only perhaps?)
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Ah forgot about the canons, prob impossible to solo that until that gets fixed then.

As for Sha of Pride, don't think I have the DPS for that had him to 50% when I got prisoned. I doubt drums, flask, and food can make up for that.

I've been MC'd when I was solo as a priest, I don't think it affects tank specs though so I may just be SoL.

Good to note on spoils, i'll have to give that a shot.

7+ Year Old Account
    spoils is easy just do one side than the other
    when mcs come in try to put your pet away worked on similar abylities (you need to get a boss melee hit before mcs come in too so you count as tank)
    Last edited by Julmara; 2015-11-24 at 06:42 PM.