ww monk is my main forevah!!!!!!1

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit Combo is such an unenjoyable talent on its own with how god damn punishing it is, and also forces you to talent around it just to have as many active abilities as possible to keep it up. Also really hate how it forces gimmicks like using SCT on one target to dump chi instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Hit Combo is such an unenjoyable talent on its own with how god damn punishing it is, and also forces you to talent around it just to have as many active abilities as possible to keep it up. Also really hate how it forces gimmicks like using SCT on one target to dump chi instead.
    Just like Momentum build back in EN for DH, Hit Combo is what makes WW unique. Different strokes for different folks (although the best iteration of WW is, imo, MoP one during ToT/SoO).

I tried doing an Upper 23 (Tyrannical) a few days back...Had 2 absorbs trinkets, class ring, legendary head, DH and yet...Medivh was shredding me. Sometimes he would cast 3 missiles within 5 casts and no kick was available, either leaving me with one extra stack or straight up dead. Would have been so much better if, instead of randomly casting his 3 spells, he would do it in a specific pattern (i.e Frost > Fire > Fire > Arcane > Frost > Fire > Fire > Arcane > Special > repeat).

Meh...at least we can trivialize fights such as Trashbite (or w/e is the name of the 3rd boss in BRH).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.