Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Warcraft Movie Weapons, Mana Cost Indicator, Tweets, Hogger HS Card, Songs of Azeroth

Patch 2.4.1 New Wings & How to Get Them

New Card Reveals - Hogger, Doom of Elwynn; Giant Sandworm

More Heroes of the Dorm 2016 Details, Dreadnaught's Boss Analysis

Warcraft Movie Weapons
    Duncan Jones shared some pictures of the weapons from the Warcraft Movie tonight.

Legion - Mana Cost Indicator
    In Legion, the default UI will now visually show you how much mana the spell you are casting will cost, similar to how shields show up on the health bar.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    Mana Tap talent looks exactly like Soulburn Haunt, Improved Soulfire 4.0. An obligatory buff to maintain.
    Do you think talents are a good place for gameplay styles that some people enjoy and some people don't? (Celestalon)

I'm gonna ask you a question anyway.Can hunters please tame rams? Something for my hunter to have along side his mount.
    Usually we try to add models that have had uprezzes these days, maybe someday (Muffinus)
    Good to know. When I caught a glimpse of the PvP Ram, my Dwarf-o-meter went off and I wanted to see more of that high-rez glory.
    Yaks are close! And fuzzy. (Muffinus)

Character / Items
    when will blizz fix the undead model and by model I mean scaling of gear (or how it looks on Undead vs other race). #SHOULDERSRSOSMALLSADFACE
    are you seriously a player playing a warcraft game complaining that your shoulders are too small (Muffinus)
    on Undead, yes! On everyone else, no! Plate gear on undead looks so "spread out" and not compact.
    One of them definitely hangs off of the shoulder a bit, thanks for the feedback. (Muffinus)

will T18 set bonuses be adjusted once the Legion prepatch drops? Several modify talents that won't exist or will have moved
    Yes. The set bonuses for Tier 18 will be adjusted. (WarcraftDevs)

PvP
    What is AV/Wintergrasp lasted an hour or two? You'd talk with the peeps.
    Ashran was a Good Experiment. Drove PvP forward, got feedback, glad we did it. (Muffinus)
    And I'm not sure this is 100% true, I loved 48 hour AV (Muffinus)

The amount of honor per level increases every 10 levels. At the moment, going from 1-50 takes 50,000 honor. (1/2) (WarcraftDevs)
    Leveling through the honor system is a point of emphasis for us right now, so we are open to feedback! (2/2) (WarcraftDevs)

Lore
    Saw General Tiras'alan in the Paladin Class Hall during an alpha Stream. Think he died during the Theramore Bombing, no?
    Sounds like we have an imposter in our midst... Thanks for the heads up! (WarcraftDevs)

Misc
    or do the Devs want to make wow into a different game? What's the deal here?
    Games evolve with time, the challenge is evolving with the userbase. (Muffinus)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    then again the group finder makes it as trivial to find random group and it works. I am not getting you entirely here.
    The point of group content is to work together as a group. Excellent matchmaking works against that because it's so easy to bail. (OccupyGStreet)
    As a player, sure it's easier if you don't have to communicate and just hit a button to find another group. (OccupyGStreet)
    But is that healthy in the long run? Why have a multiplayer game if everyone plays it as a single-player game, you know? (OccupyGStreet)

Was there originally a plan for Crystalsong Forest in WOTLK? Seems to desolate...
    I think it was Dalaran, which was in that zone, being too much of a resource hog. Was long ago - I may be misremembering. (OccupyGStreet)

Hearthstone - New Whispers of the Old Gods Cards
    Three more of the Whispers of the Old Gods cards have been revealed, including Hogger!

Poll - Dalaran Pronunciation
    Muffinus is asking the critical questions. How do you pronounce Dalaran?

Songs of Azeroth - Act 5
    AFK PL@YERS has released the final video in their series celebrating the 10th anniversary of WoW Taiwan.

Last edited by chaud; 2016-03-14 at 12:37 PM.

Remember when they said beta at the end of the year? 3 months later and still nothing. Tick tock.

I thought they said Alpha pretty much was going to be their beta... I suspect they'll have a semi open beta just to start stress testing and a few more eyes to find bugs...

Dah-la-rahn.

dala "ran"? Its dala-rhan. The former sounds weak as hell

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why can't we have weapons like that in wow instead of the stupidly oversized Final Fantasy style junk

The pronounciation must be heavily region influenced? Here in Sweden almost almsot everyone says "Dalar-ahn" while I almost always hear english native speakers say "Dala-ran". I think our native language heavily influence how we say a name. Take "Alexander", "Irene" or "Max" for example. They don't even sound remotely close to eachother in Swedish vs American/English.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Remember when they said beta at the end of the year? 3 months later and still nothing. Tick tock.
    3 months later and still blind people with retarded comments despite the functional testing being in full swing already

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am waiting for the days of Dalalag to return ahh such fond memories.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Beta will start when this xpak launched. They tinkered with thE concept in WOD having the players pay $15 a month for a beta instead of free testing .

PS.
    Playing not logged into my alpha in a while now

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I am waiting for the days of Dalalag to return ahh such fond memories.. lol
    You mean Lag-aran?

Surprised so many people use the American accent version of Dalaran.

I say Dala-rawn because NPCs say it that way in-game AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasn View Post
    I say Dala-rawn because NPCs say it that way in-game AFAIK.
    I'm not aware of a single point in any game where "ran" to rhyme with "can" is used. A few devs have used it at Blizzcon and the like, but I think Metzen's always used "rawn".

I always said it as Dalar-ahn until I finally heard an NPC say it as Dala-ran in the game and then heard Blizzard developers say it as Dala-ran. Funny that Rhonin's one of the few to saw Dala-rahn (combo of the two). Guess it's like New Orleans. Some say it as Nu Or-leans. Others say Nar-lins. Some say Nu Or-lee-own or Nu Or-lay-own. No pronunciation is wrong. It just depends on your accent and upbringing.

How do you pronounce Dalaran?
    Funny that the same question could be applied to the answers.

God that pole.. >.< had a lengthily debate about this in the past haha hope this clears stuff up once and for all

Deleted
    I don't get it, I'm happy ghost crawler is finally agreeing Wow has become a more single oriented player game, but he was present for both of LFD and LFR releases, why did he not say something? Surely from the LFD experience we had in WOTLK it would have given you some insight as to how LFR would be, aka, the elitist, the DPS meter spammer, The afk'er after just clicking the button, Then ninja etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoBoom View Post
    I don't get it, I'm happy ghost crawler is finally agreeing Wow has become a more single oriented player game, but he was present for both of LFD and LFR releases, why did he not say something? Surely from the LFD experience we had in WOTLK it would have given you some insight as to how LFR would be, aka, the elitist, the DPS meter spammer, The afk'er after just clicking the button, Then ninja etc.
    Well, some things sound very good in theory but they turn out to be utter useless in the real world. Like communism /*scnr*/

10+ Year Old Account
    From what we have seen I think they have done a good job of adapting Warcraft and making it believable for the silver screen.

I like that the weapons are still slightly non-functional in size, and ridiculously designed and ornamented. Its slightly toned down for the movie, but it is still recognizeable as iconically Warcraft.