Finally finished my degree...

12 years after graduating high school, I finally finished my Bachelor of Science degree in legal studies! Feels good to finally be done but a bit anticlimatic. Now comes student loan payments and the hunt for a decent-paying job!

Yeah, that's all I have to say about that. Just had to post it somewhere. Sorry if I wasted 15 seconds of your time :P

Congratulations! Must be a big relief to have that behind you.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Grats. Good luck in finding a job.

Congratulations. Good luck in the future.

Congratulations mang.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Congratulations!

Deleted
    Your now ahead of about 95% of the world population. Congratulations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations good luck on the job hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    12 years after graduating high school, I finally finished my Bachelor of Science degree in legal studies! Feels good to finally be done but a bit anticlimatic. Now comes student loan payments and the hunt for a decent-paying job!

Yeah, that's all I have to say about that. Just had to post it somewhere. Sorry if I wasted 15 seconds of your time :P
    Congratulations!!
    Try to get in a big legal corp. The rate of learning is worth it. But don't stay there too long. Build your network and then start your own thing.

Deleted
    Congratz, now go make us a burger - I hear Mc Donalds is giving out fair wages these days!

Hey, congrats! This is a great moment for you. I remember finishing my degrees, it is a great feeling. Enjoy!

I'm planning my bachelors thesis right now. It's in Media Technologies. Not that interesting a subject maybe, I'm in it for the programming.
    Good luck on your future :P