Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Mods are asleep.
    Post ponies.

Geezers love their watches

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Asleep? But it's only 730 to 1030 pm in America! Pfft...

And as for firings, employers come in all flavored. The fired employer will probably be grateful for leaving later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    So you fired an employee because... he had an opinion that was opposite to yours? Instead of firing him, you should have made an attempt at changing his opinion by being a decent human being. Instead, you gave credence to his belief and cost the man his job.

Go deep throat a cactus, asshat.
    he is making it all up for attention

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Mods are asleep.
    Post ponies.

Seriously tho am lost on the point of this thread and it's meaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Oh yeah right, let's all sit around here pretending we wouldn't be watching the download bar and gathering snacks, fresh coffee/booze and setting a late alarm.

Thats doesn't sound like me I don't know about you.
    honestly i'm one of those people who are completely turned off by the apocolyptic themed setting for an rpg. fallout series isn't my cup of tea at all.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I guess I feel kind of weird; I could go out and buy a number of expensive rolex watches, but I sort of take pride on not spending my money on that sort of thing.

To each their own though.

Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    So you fired an employee because... he had an opinion that was opposite to yours? Instead of firing him, you should have made an attempt at changing his opinion by being a decent human being. Instead, you gave credence to his belief and cost the man his job.

Go deep throat a cactus, asshat.
    No, i fired him for being late twice and calling in sick. you'll never survive in the professional world if you think it's acceptable to be late and phone in sick.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you was? don't tell me....your one of them now....
    I became... a Nelf... I have high hopes for my cute demon hunter though. /wink

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    I've reopened this thread as this is the General Off-Topic forum. A post does not require a point. This forum is for off-topic discussion.

Feels great to fire someone for the first time. He's been late twice now and he called in sick last wednesday. Last week he pissed me off by saying only douchebags buy Rolex watches when I own two. For anyone who wants to know, I own the 114060 no-date ceramic dial submariner and the 216570 Polar Explorer II. 2015 and 2014 models respectively.
    So you made it personal.......did you follow policy because if you didn't you could have just opened yourself to a lawsuit.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a decision to close your thread because it was not appropriate for our forum. Do not reopen it.