Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't even care really, you don't mock the disabled. I'm not even going to vote for Hillary in the primary either.
    How can you mock someone's disability if you don't know they are disabled?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm very disappointed in my fellow countrymen, because he even has a chance of becoming President. The man is a childish buffoon. He mocks people based on their appearances and their physical disabilities. Is this really someone you want representing you on the world stage? He's nothing other than a schoolyard bully, and people are eating it up for some reason.
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

Trump for the president! and we can watch the world burn

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If you give a shit about what the Jew York Times says, you should probably not vote.
    Antisemitism. Classy. Guess I should expect no better from Trump supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    How can you mock someone's disability if you don't know they are disabled?
    Because he's aware of disabled people?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Don.. What will you think of next!

If you can't take some silly humor, get out. Still voting for him, Carson or Cruz over Hillary or Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because he's aware of disabled people?
    Seemed to me like he was portraying someone who was confused more than someone who was disabled. What disability does the guy have anyways?
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.

Seemed to me like he was portraying someone who was confused more than someone who was disabled. What disability does the guy have anyways?
    As told in the OP, a disease (similar to arthritis, I think) that limits mobility on the upper limbs.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    That is all he said... man the left is afraid of Trump..
    More like bring him on, cant wait to watch bernie slaughter him in a landslide so we can finally get americas problems fixed

7+ Year Old Account
    ---->
    The reporter has a disability that visibly limits the flexibility of his arms called arthrogryposis.

If you can't take some silly humor, get out. Still voting for him, Carson or Cruz over Hillary or Sanders.
    Personally, I'm probably going to vote for Sanders, and then Hillary reluctantly when Sanders doesn't win the nomination, but honestly I'd take Carson, Fiorina, Rubio, Bush, Rand Paul, or Christie over Trump. At least I just disagree with their ideas on the direction of the country. They at least still mean well for the country and don't lie like rugs day after day making outlandish claims at every turn.

I'm not going to do the feigned outrage thing, but the guy is a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHibb View Post
    I'm very disappointed in my fellow countrymen, because he even has a chance of becoming President. The man is a childish buffoon. He mocks people based on their appearances and their physical disabilities. Is this really someone you want representing you on the world stage? He's nothing other than a schoolyard bully, and people are eating it up for some reason.

The fact that some take this trump moron serious is making America the laughing stock of the world. And everyone knows we will be in a 3rd world war within months if a moron like Trump gets elected.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    More like bring him on, cant wait to watch bernie slaughter him in a landslide so we can finally get americas problems fixed
    If I was forced to vote Democrat, I would vote for Bernie. Can't you see that he's more of a longshot than Trump?

Trump is finally doing what everyone said he was going to do, act dumb enough to disqualify himself from the race.

Its going to be Rubio vs Clinton with Rubio winning by a narrow margin.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was forced to vote Democrat, I would vote for Bernie. Can't you see that he's more of a longshot than Trump?

Trump is finally doing what everyone said he was going to do, act dumb enough to disqualify himself from the race.

Its going to be Rubio vs Clinton with Rubio winning by a narrow margin.
    i will hold you to this on election night.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i will hold you to this on election night.
    Ok post your predictions to be fair

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok post your predictions to be fair
    sadly hillary v.s. bush as much as i don't want it to happen.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Lol @ people swearing up and down that Muslims were dancing in the streets of NJ when the police chief at the time and even the acting AG at the time said no. Not one cop, fireman, or public service worker in any position of authority has come forward and said it happened.

Thousands and thousands of people cheering for the death of America in NJ, the highest most densely populated state in the US.. and NOONE recorded anything of it in 21st century? Get real. It's starting to get really scary how people take his word like it's the Lords.

Also I love how the people who scream "THE LIBERAL MEDIA SUCKS!!! SO BIAS!!" are quick to link the Washington Post article as "proof" even though they're one of the most liberal new outlets around.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2015-11-26 at 05:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Lol @ people swearing up and down that Muslims were dancing in the streets of NJ when the police chief at the time and even the acting AG at the time said no. Not one cop, fireman, or public service worker in any position of authority has come forward and said it happened.

Thousands and thousands of people cheering for the death of America.. and NOONE recorded anything of it in 21st century? Get real. It's always scary how people take his word like it's the Lords.

Also I love how the people who scream "THE LIBERAL MEDIA SUCKS!!! SO BIAS!!" is quick to link the Washington Post article as "proof" even though they're one of the most liberal new outlets around.
    isn't the washington post owned by newscorp?

Man, even I'll admit the New York Times is reaching to bash Trump here. People make that gesture all the time to mock stupidity, not so much to do with disability.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    isn't the washington post owned by newscorp?
    Yup, but they're extremely left. When Pew Research says you're left, you're pretty left. Lol.