Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stay classy Trump. Stay classy.

Deleted
    Trump didn't mock a reporter with disabillity.

Trump mocked a reporter for his disabillity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Trump didn't mock a reporter with disabillity.

Trump mocked a reporter for his disabillity.
    Technically he did both

Deleted
    I need an endlessloop of trump having spastic seizures as gif
    You want this as President?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Does he actually know the reporter or is it he simply has seen him before.. hell for that matter the reporter accused him of lying why should he expect respect in return?

Not all of us are progressive cry babies and think the world should stop if someones feelings are hurt.
    And not all of us are as stupid as you, watch the video. Not ok.

They do know each other since they met alot when that journalist covered Trumps display of economic incompetence and bankrupt himselfin the 80s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    And not all of us are as stupid as you, watch the video. Not ok.

They do know each other since they met alot when that journalist covered Trumps display of economic incompetence and bankrupt himselfin the 80s.
    BUT BUT TRUMP ISN'T PC THEREFORE HE'S THE MESSIAH

That's generally his supporters mantra

The media, also pretty much everyone who is involved with a media agenda, get zero sympathy, as it's their job to wreck peoples lives over piddly bullshit. So, when they get a few jabs at them, are we supposed to all of a sudden pretend like they're innocent babes in the woods? Fuck that mentality, thinking you're free to twist the truth yet immune to the reality of the world at large.

Deleted
    The problem is not that trump ridiculed his opinnion but that he did a physical impromptu number of his disabillity.

I hope every disabled veteran will vote against trump.

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem is not that trump ridiculed his opinnion but that he did a physical impromptu number of his disabillity.

I hope every disabled veteran will vote against trump.
    Everyone ridicule Trump's lacking intellect
    Last edited by Bakis; 2015-11-26 at 06:24 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Everyone ridicule Trump lacking intellect
    Just do a Timmy impression, from south park.

Just say 'Donald!' instead of 'Timmy!'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Just do a Timmy impression, from south park.

Just say 'Donald!' instead of 'Timmy!'
    Timmy doesn't have a mental disability or as Americans say 'retarded'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Timmy doesn't have a mental disability or as Americans say 'retarded'
    And he has real hair.

15+ Year Old Account
    And he has real hair.
    And cool wheels, much more pimped ride than the man with an alligator nesting in his hair.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    That is all he said... man the left is afraid of Trump..
    most normal people find it pretty distasteful to mock people's disabilities. The fact you think its acceptable pretty means you are scum.

Can disabled people run for president?
    Age 35 and an American I think you can run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    most normal people find it pretty distasteful to mock people's disabilities. The fact you think its acceptable pretty means you are scum.
    and this

10chars

Let's not forget, when Trump was young, people were flat out retarded, not special. I think if he was really aiming hard at disabled he could have done a much better job, because that is the most half assed special-needs mockery I've ever seen. So much so I don't think that is was directed at special needs, and just to how stupid fucking people react to things when they been caught with their pants down.
    Last edited by Tuesdays; 2015-11-26 at 06:55 PM. Reason: reasons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    Age 35 and an American I think you can run.
    How can you support somebody as president who mocks the disabled including warveterans
    don't you support the Troops or love your country?

All that money but not an ounce of class.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Not if you're disabled from the waist down.
    Trump is disabled from the neck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    BUT BUT TRUMP ISN'T PC THEREFORE HE'S THE MESSIAH

That's generally his supporters mantra
    Doesn't matter if he is PC or not, hell I am not PC but Trump is an out and out racist and a cunt.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    The only thing Trump said is he wanted a database for the Syrian refugees
    All Muslims: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...tabase-n466716 Also use Google, there are many others on his other similar statements.

if they come into the country which we all know there's going to be whether Trump said anything about it or not
    Well, technically all immigrants are registered in some sort of database already, aren't they? With indications of where they came from and other relevant information. I just don't know if that includes religion.

I would think it wouldn't since it's irrelevant. A Muslim has just as much a chance of being a terrorist as many others--we've had Atheists, Christians of varying sects, and others over the last decade amounting to more state-side mass killings than the more media covered IS, al-Qaeda, etc. ones.

and he wants radical mosques to be surveilled of which there is roughly 80 out of 2000+ in the United States where they openly preach how evil the US is and how they want Sharia Law over the US Constitution and how they openly praise terrorists in the Middle East.
    It's actually pretty common to see this kind of thing in Christian churches, too. I grew up going to a Christian school, Sunday school, youth group, regular services, etc. Many of the churches I went to throughout PA, NJ, NY, Louisiana (too lazy to look up abbreviation), GA, the Carolinas, and other places preached about such topics as the government being a tyrannical dictatorship actively seeking to persecute Christians, that Obama was Antichrist and resistance would be needed in the near future, that mass guns are needed to protect our religious rights, lots of similar things that seek to demonize the government whenever it passes legislation that they don't like and that "God's army" is needed in this final battle of good and evil as the world plunges into the Apocalypse.

One said at his pulpit that fluorescent light bulbs were a gateway technology to monitoring the citizens via covert new gadgets, another that electric cars are the beginning of the US planting cameras in our cars and being able to take them over to control us. Many other personal examples.

This doesn't mean any of the hundreds of thousands of churches in the US need to be spied on. Mosques don't need it, either. What we need is a clearer understanding of the difference between words and actions, true motivations, and a more objective concept of what terrorism is and who supports it.

For instance, the Paris attacks were carried out by about 20 people. 20 out of tens of thousands of refugees. Refugees fleeing that very same violence in their homelands. 20 people that could have been there regardless of the exodus--something we don't know for sure since terrorism isn't confined to a single region but affects the whole globe, like what happened in Australia not long ago and many other places. I'm not saying everyone is innocent, but it would be unjust to label all or most of anyone who isn't part of our demographic.

I don't have a better solution, of course, but if terrorism is all about imposing terror to control the masses and shift power spheres, then that is exactly what such a system imposed by Trump or anyone would do. The fear of the government watching your every movement just because you believe in a religion that is, in actuality, not much different in morality or text different from Christianity. Furthermore, this "thought police" policy isn't very different from knee jerk reactions to Communism in the recent past, could easily lead to many false incarcerations as we now know factually happened at GTMO, and is very close to the Shariah law that so many seem terrified will be imposed.
    Last edited by Magistrate; 2015-11-26 at 08:03 PM.