Thread: Playing kotfe

Playing kotfe

So I've just started this game and I'm confused. I get there is a Rise of the Hutt Cartel xpac and Knights of the Fallen Empire. Do I get access to both of these as a f2p or do/where can I get kotfe?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So I've just started this game and I'm confused. I get there is a Rise of the Hutt Cartel xpac and Knights of the Fallen Empire. Do I get access to both of these as a f2p or do/where can I get kotfe?
    Subscribe for a month and you'll get all the expansion packs, there's no way to buy Fallen Empire by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Subscribe for a month and you'll get all the expansion packs, there's no way to buy Fallen Empire by itself.
    So just buy 1 months sub then cancel and I still keep the xpacs after it expires? Also what about Hutt and Revan are they included?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-11-26 at 11:44 AM.

Deleted
    best game eu !^^

So just buy 1 months sub then cancel and I still keep the xpacs after it expires? Also what about Hutt and Revan are they included?
    Yes and yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yes and yes.
    Oh sweet cheers. 8.99 for 1 month just to access everything even after it goes isn't so bad

Oh sweet cheers. 8.99 for 1 month just to access everything even after it goes isn't so bad
    You'll also get like 500+100 cartel coins. If you use a referral code and a cantina code, it will load you up with a few unlocks (forever) too. It's not the worst way to get an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    You'll also get like 500+100 cartel coins. If you use a referral code and a cantina code, it will load you up with a few unlocks (forever) too. It's not the worst way to get an expansion.
    Yeah just purchased my sub and then cancelled so it won't renew . I know what referral codes are but what's a cantina code? Or are they basically the same thing? And oh wow I get to create a free 60 it seems.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-11-26 at 03:50 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    some kind of security key, like the blizzard authenticator, never bother to set one up. It seems so unlikely that hacker would go length to grab my account. I have a blizzard aauthenticator on my wow acconut though, been hacked once.

I know what referral codes are but what's a cantina code?
    Not the same. Cantina codes are codes BW gives away at events. People post them online and each code grants all your characters (forevermore) a loot crate with a mount + other goodies.

The cantina codes expire. But there are lots out there- Dulfy, Reddit, etc.

I thought you'd get access to KOTFE aslong as you were subbed, didn't know it would perma-unlock for one single sub month.

That's cool, might pick it up. I haven't tried Shadow of Revan yet, but the Hutt Cartel expansion was a bit weak

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes, kotfe + whatever expac you didn't have before is certainly worth the one month subscription. Is it worth staying subscribe though, i really depend on what you're doing in the game. For leveling alt and watching stories, it's not, you can do that as a preferred player status. For continuing in operation/PVP, you might wanna stay sub.

i personally switch immediatly to prefer. The PVE endgame of KotFE is unfortunately recycle from previous expension.

If you have a smartphone, I highly recommend adding the authenticator app to your account. You can only add/remove while your sub is active and once you add it you get 100CC's per month for free, even after you sub expires. Nice little perk in addition to making your account more secure : )