Unholy losing its disease-spreading abilities in Legion?

Hi, I am new to DK, but in pouring through available information, it appears to me that unholy in Legion will lose its disease-spreading/AoE abilities (e.g., unholy blight, necrotic plague) in favor of pets. Am I missing something?

Deleted
    From what is known Unholy DKs only have 1 disease in Legion, which is called Virulent Plague and lasts 21s. It is applied AoE (!) by Outbreak with a 6s CD.

But Unholy AoE concept seems unfinished if you ask me considering that this and the new Death and Decay (30s CD) are the only AoE abilites they have in Legion. AoE rotation would basically mean just planting DaD every 30s and doing your standard single target rotation (which Virulent Plague is also part of). The new DaD turns Scourge Strike into an AoE ability as long as you stand in it.

You're looking at the first public alpha build of information. Things are guna and will change and are cery incomplete atm

Outbreak is being changed to Unholy only, and the new functionality will be Unholy DK's main source of disease spread.

Deals (38% of Attack power) Shadow damage and surrounds the target in a miasma lasting for 6 sec that causes the target and all nearby enemies to be infected with Virulent Plague.
    When you cast Outbreak on a target, it'll function as if you used Unholy Blight, but sourced from that target, and everything around the target will be infected with your diseases. Its cooldown is only 6 seconds, so you shouldn't have too much trouble keeping diseases up 24/7 if you need to.

For now it's looking pretty shit, but hopefully it's already changed in current build/will get changed due to feedback.

I honestly don't think to much beyond numbers is going to change. Don't expect Unholy or any specs to play anything like they do no or you are going to be disappointed. Few extra buttons for trees and maybe artifacts but not going to be a ton of buttons to hit anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    I honestly don't think to much beyond numbers is going to change. Don't expect Unholy or any specs to play anything like they do no or you are going to be disappointed. Few extra buttons for trees and maybe artifacts but not going to be a ton of buttons to hit anymore.
    Like you have any buttons to hit now lol

No point assuming anything yet, beta isn't even out and we haven't seen a single talent in the artifact yet.
    Last edited by mmocf8a5cc7d0f; 2015-11-26 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Like you have any buttons to hit now lol

No point assuming anything yet, beta isn't even out and we haven't seen a single talent in the artifact yet.
    Unholy has probably the most abilities in their rotation next to enhancement shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    Unholy has probably the most abilities in their rotation next to enhancement shamans
    Which is weird to think of because as a player of Unholy for years I think it is excessively simple. When you break down all the stipulations of things for when something gets used though, yeah a ton of stuff.