Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Mythic Archimonde solo healed, 4:24 by Drive

Does anyone have their WeakAura for chaos/chains? I like the one their running more than the method one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted51 View Post
    Does anyone have their WeakAura for chaos/chains? I like the one their running more than the method one.
    You mean either the exorsus or dbm overlay?

10+ Year Old Account
    A monk solo healed it? damn, nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted51 View Post
    Isn't that just dbm ? Really nice time anyways.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2015-11-27 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    The boss is a joke with ring and item level upgrades. Burn the boss to 70 % and basicly free loot.

Poor mage who died at the begining!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the vid, as a person who's playing multiple healing classes and currently doing 2nd progress on Mythic with MW Monk, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Good job!

Once we stop selling and do full mains we will crush all theirs times

Pretty much a waste to be doing this shit atm when selling runs is still at its prime.

Gotta gear up our 14 arcane mages as well. Bring back real speed kills:
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-11-27 at 04:40 AM.

It is an achievement in itself to heal with that UI. Well done!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post

Pretty much a waste to be doing this shit atm when selling runs is still at its prime.

Gotta gear up our 14 arcane mages as well. Bring back real speed kills:
    You are welcome to try, however we find it the only relevant thing to do atm. Besides, this takes a lot more skill than bringing 14 arcane mages and is much more fun to see how far you can push yourself and the raid.

In the end this boss will be 1 tankable and 1 healable, like all bosses (maybe except Gorefiend), so why not create a challenge while content is still a bit relevant? In 6 months nobody will care anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    it doesn't diminish this guys achievement of solo heal though.

well done!
    Hi

Pretty much a waste to be doing this shit atm when selling runs is still at its prime
    Yeah the gold flow at the moment is great, we're looking at moving into next expac with 15 million gold, there are other guilds going well and truly above that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaj View Post
    You are welcome to try, however we find it the only relevant thing to do atm. Besides, this takes a lot more skill than bringing 14 arcane mages and is much more fun to see how far you can push yourself and the raid.

In the end this boss will be 1 tankable and 1 healable, like all bosses (maybe except Gorefiend), so why not create a challenge while content is still a bit relevant? In 6 months nobody will care anyway
    Mainly because we make 6+ guild banks worth of gold a week. No point in letting other guilds take those just for some speed kills which we can alrdy 6 mage 5 lock 4 rogue atm.

Also tell that prot pally to use correct talents he could easily live using full dps setup.... sad to see him do 150k less than he should do on a kill time like that.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-11-27 at 08:40 AM.

how much do people sell the mount for anyway never seen any sale runs of it

Quote Originally Posted by Lyaira View Post
    It is an achievement in itself to heal with that UI. Well done!
    Whats wrong with his UI?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    The boss is a joke with ring and item level upgrades. Burn the boss to 70 % and basicly free loot.
    Hmm only the 400 guilds can say this.....thousands wouldnt

Deleted
    That protadin was my undergeared alt, and i chose HS since it had never been done before and I was unsure of the damage taken, it is fixed for next week. Are you mad I tried to get the lowest possible KRSI rank on the boss or why are you pointing out something so obvious?
    Last edited by mmoca8203955ed; 2015-11-27 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaj View Post
    That protadin was my undergeared alt, and i chose HS since it had never been done before and I was unsure of the damage taken, it is fixed for next week. Are you mad I tried to get the lowest possible KRSI rank on the boss or why are you pointing out something so obvious?
    He's a jellos pally man.

PS: I'll see myself out.

Deleted
    I never understood this speed killing 4 months after progress, I don't see how anyone can enjoy wiping for hours 4 months into farm on the same boss just to kill a boss fast. All it takes to speedkill is cut healers, anyone can do that if they want to waste hours until they get that one pull where everything fall into place. The only time it's impressive to cut healers is on progress to pass X boss who would otherwise to unbeatable with the available gear, doing it 4 months after with 20 ilvl higher than the intended ilvl is just :/