The male human aethetics are revolting

Let's just say I never cared about this kind of stuff until today where me and a friend queued the hell out of 2v2 and I took the time to really listen and observe, although you could blame this on not muting sound in arenas. What the hell is up with that running animation and why does my character look chubby and not intimidating? It's just downright silly on top of the fact that I consider my character to be pretty young in lore age, but this spiky haired "hunk" sounds like an old man taking a shit every time he gets hit it's hilarious.

"ahhh, uhhh, ohhh, uhh, ahh, OH, HUH" is what it is. How do you guys feel about it? I mean, I've heard it looked wayyyy worse pre-rework but I can't express how annoyed or amused I was when playing for several hours. I should've gone female, but made a big mistake. To add fuel to the fire, for some reason my helmet clips with my hair right now as well. It's no wonder almost every human player is female. Even if they look skinny, it seems so much better than this ape I have as my character right now.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I dislike the look of human, NE, BE, Draenei males and the entire aesthetics of goblins and gnomes. I also dislike female trolls and tauren

I think that is a lot of threads I could start....but hey..I just chose not to play those races / genders and as I see them in game, it appears others like them

Taste and all..what are the bloody odds?
    Damn, too bad I can't let go of human for the benefits. I'd be an Orc if I was on the Horde though, that race is certified awesome and the best warrior race. Maybe if by some chance there's another faction change mania, I can be one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Damn, too bad I can't let go of human for the benefits. I'd be an Orc if I was on the Horde though, that race is certified awesome and the best warrior race. Maybe if by some chance there's another faction change mania, I can be one.
    I feel Orc is also quite silly imo. The running animations for the new Orc Model are a joke and the hunced over position may be considered ( see their lated tweet ).
    I do agree though. The Human Male Model is garbage. Switched to female human and never looked back.