Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    You see you just interjected your racist views. So EVERY BLM protest has been violent? They are looting night and day, huh?

Of course you bring no bias whatsoever.
    Anyone who supports BLM is a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I read this shooter self-identifies as a woman. "How interesting," was my reaction.
    That was wrong. The only people claiming he was a woman was a voter registration card that a clerk screwed up on. So apparently that made him a transgendered woman and a democrat in the eyes of the Right Wing News Bubbles. And you bought it like the gullible person you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I'm definitely sorry for the police officer and the other two victims.

Not to mention the other injured and their families. I hope they recover well.

That being said the guy is a jackass who should, at the very least, be locked up forever.
    He is facing life in prison or the death penalty by his first arraignment hearing. Pretty much an open and shut case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Anyone who supports BLM is a racist.
    How are they racist? Because they don't like seeing people get gunned down because of the color of their skin by police? If this would have been a black guy doing this at the Planned Parenthood clinic, he would have most likely not have gotten out alive.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Look at what BLM represents as a whole and how very large groups of them disturb innocent by standards, now if anti apportion people where calling to murder people in planned parrenthood then you would have an argument

- - - Updated - - -

Because its large groups of people vs 1 person. If I have a movement and someone is causing a problem in my movement I would speak out and say thats not what we are about and kick them out. Did you see that happening at places like Dartmouth college? Your point doesn't make sense
    If you think there aren't a lot of anti-abortion people doing this exact thing then I have some ocean front property in Montana to sell you.